disthawk12

The Argentum Blade

The Argentum Blade

Type: Rapier {Medium}

Level: 10

Attributes:

Special:

Piercing Silver

the first time each turn an opponent is hit by an attack from this weapon their defence is reduced by 40 for 5 turns. This effect can stack up to five times.

$?

Description: With a blade of sliver and titanium, Tokei hatake has once again made an attempt at forging himself a sword.

I'll be frank here, this is approvable right now in my opinion.

I also think it's really weak. Initially I thought it might be strong at lower levels but even then I don't think it's worth it. It doesn't scale well, so that would be the first thing I would look at.. In a perfect world you're slashing 200 defense after five whole rounds of combat in which you've hit every attack you've launched.  And even then you have to continue to hit every turn to keep that full 200 as the initial 40 will start to fall off on the sixth turn. I can approve it as is if you want, but my suggestion is to not be afraid to shoot a little higher.

Edited by Sol Pope

Like they told you here and I told you through Discord, this could stand to receive a big buff. Affliction; Exposed and Inlaid Element; Explosion would give you a huge boost without wasting your special ability slot.

That said, this is part of the cleaning I told you about via PM, so I'm moving this to dead. If you'd like to work on it later, feel free to contact me and I'll move it back and help you out.