KnightOfBreath

Conduit Style Techniques, Volume VI

Name: Kashikoi Shisseki | Sharp Rebuke | 賢い叱責 
Type: Hybrid; Ninjutsu|Taijutsu [Dynamic Trap|Conduit Style|Explosion]
Cost: 32 Stamina, 32 Chakra
Condition 1: The user must have successfully negated an attack from the target during the last two turns.
Condition 2: The opponent must have used the attack negated by the Response Phase Jutsu at least [1] other time this battle.
Damage: 30
Effects: Exposed [1]
Description: 'That won't work a second time!' - Instead of attempting to dodge, the ninja instead flings themself directly into an attack, knocking it aside and delivering an unexpected counter-attack while their opponent's line of sight is obstructed by their own attack.

Name: Saisho no Reimei | First Dawn | 最初の黎明
Type: Hybrid; Ninjutsu|Taijutsu [Conduit Style|Lightning]
Cost: 20 Stamina, 20 Chakra
Damage: 10
Effects:  If the attack successfully hits, the user gains [1] Conduit Charge
Description: Flipping through the air over their opponent, the ninja delivers a nimble blow and positions themself for further Conduit style attacks.

Edited by CTL1989

Yeeeeep, completely forgot about that.

I've changed the wording to 'The user must have successfully negated the opponent's attack with a Response Phase Jutsu since the opponent's last turn.', so it should be usable as long as the user is able to take two turns in a row.

Maybe make it a bit of a wider reach?

Condition 1: The user must have successfully negated an attack from the target during the last two turns.

That way, you negate on your turn, then can use this on your following turn, or you can negate, and if they try the same tech again you can use it whenever. 

Your math checks out, which is good, so a couple of quick points: 

Technique point costs are never negative, they're positive, so cut the subtraction signs please.

Taijutsu and Ninjutsu definitely don't go in the tags section. They aren't tags, they're Types. Personally, I would do something like: "Type: Hybrid; Ninjutsu, Taijutsu [ Subtypes Here ]," but you fix it up however you'd like.

Edited by almondsAndRain

Ah shit, I dunno how I missed this before, but your math is a little off on both techs.

Sharp Rebuke: 30 damage is 24 CP, Exposed is 40, so this should be 64 CP and 4 JP. Split down the middle is 32 Chakra and Stamina. Normally I'd be willing to let you shave down a little for cleanliness, but the difference between 32 Chakra and Stamina and 30 Chakra and Stamina is a Jutsu Point, so the cost is gonna need to come back up.

First Dawn: Gaining an extra Tai Charge on a hit is +30, not 40, so you're overpaying by 10 CP and 1 JP. 40 is when the tech does not need to hit the opponent.