Sol Pope

Internal Furnace

Internal Furnace

With the mastery of fire, some inherit an inner heat that becomes more substantive in nature than a simple control of the element of flame

Effects: Once per turn, while performing a Fire Element attack or an attack of an Element that requires Subtle Elements; Fire, the user may choose not to regenerate Chakra at the end of their turn to add one turn of Burning; X to the attack. X is equal to the amount of Chakra that they would have regenerated at the end of their turn.

Requirements: Subtle Elements; Fire. Contract Manager; Sentinels of the Tōketsu Ten. 20 posts of training.

Cost: -3.

Edited by Sol Pope

Arright, well, I cannot find the discussion we had over Discord about this one. So... yeah, I'll just type up my thoughts here instead. You showed me a screenshot of KC giving you permission to use the "chakra regen -> extra damage" effect from Chakra Enhanced Strength, so that is good.

The Hypothermia removal and climate immunity is too much in addition to the Burning effect. So I would cut them for now, and perhaps make a separate skill later where the cost of those effects is deducted from the Burning damage you apply. If I remember correctly, you said you would just cut those effects, so eh. Just stating this stuff here for the record.

The -3 is good. In my opinion, it pays for this not forcing you to "split streams" and use Taijutsu and Stamina to benefit from this. 

Regarding the requirements, you'll need something to limit this to Chuunin rank. If I remember correctly, you wanted to use the dog summon you were screwing with for that?

TL;DR: My suggestion is something like this: 

Internal Furnace

With the mastery of fire, some inherit an inner heat that becomes more substantive in nature than a simple control of the element of flame

Effects: Once per turn, while performing a Fire Element attack or an attack of an Element that requires Subtle Elements; Fire, the user may choose not to regenerate Chakra at the end of their turn to add one turn of Burning; X to the attack. X is equal to the amount of Chakra that they would have regenerated at the end of their turn.

Requirements: Subtle Elements; Fire. Contract Manager; [whateverYouNamedTheDogs]. 20 posts of training.

Cost: -3.