almondsAndRain

98% Effective!!

Combinatorial; Rubber

Effect: The user may learn and perform Rubber Element Ninjutsu techniques.

Rubber techniques generate one area of effect strike that is resolved before the rest of the technique. Opponents hit by this strike may not create secondary characters for one turn. Secondary characters hit by this strike suffer an additional 30% total damage from any Rubber attacks that hit them this turn. This ability may not stack with itself.

Additionally, the user may apply the effects of one Subtle Elements skill that this Element requires to Rubber techniques they perform, if they own it.

Requirements: Subtle Elements; Earth, Subtle Elements; Fire, and Subtle Elements; Water. Duck Summon Family.

Cost: -2.

Edited by almondsAndRain
  • Haha 2

Quack quack quack, motherducker??

(It's Rubber, it keeps characters from "reproducing." Jokes aside, this is not a condom element, but the effect is neat and I could make a pun out of it.

I used Acid's cumulative +40% as a comparison point. I believe this is a bit stronger, but it's restricted to summons and the first effect prevents the second from coming into play, and this doesn't actually do any damage against the one opponent you actually need to kill, so the strength is situational. I'm waffling a bit between 30% and 20-25%, but let me know what you think)

Edited by almondsAndRain

As discussed over discord, yes, though it modifies every incoming Rubber strike / attack that hits the target that turn, not just the strike that fires immediately after. That's potentially a lot of extra damage from a lot of extra attacks, but it's limited to Ducks so it's not likely for anyone to need to respond to more than one of these attacks per turn anyway. Summons don't often multi-turn people. And even if they do, those attacks are being aimed secondaries, who you don't need to kill to end the battle.

Edited by almondsAndRain