Rhyno906254

Basic Smoke Jutsu

Name: Smoke Release: Smoke Slam Technique

Type: Ninjutsu [Smoke]

Cost: 20 Chakra 

Damage: 20

Description:

This is a straightforward attack. The user takes a deep inhale and their chest expands past the capacity of a normal human. Upon the exhale, chakra infused smoke comes out of their mouth and takes the shape of a fist as it slams into the opponent.

Name: Smoke Release: Smoke Barrage

Cost: 30 Chakra

Damage: 10 Per strike

Effects: This technique has three (3) strikes.

Description: Smoke pours out of the user’s palm and forms three (3) shuriken that fly toward a single opponent.

Edited by Rhyno906254

Welcome back! If I’m not mistaken, these are your first techs. Not a bad start. Just a few things clean up and one recommendation

Overall: Not a huge thing, if the techniques don't have an effect, you actually don't need to include an effect in the technique. I’ll also provide some recommended fixes below.  

Smoke Slam: The math on all of this is correct, excellent job! It’s really easy to miss things when first getting started on custom stuff. Below is what the technique should look like in regards to formatting. Unless you want to remove the Effect, this is Approved! 

Smoke Slam II: Honestly, my recommendation is to remove this technique. Once a technique is evolved, it can’t be evolved again. And since you’re just getting started, it could be helpful to wait to evolve the tech until you have a better understanding of the game and of what you want from the tech. That said, if you do want to evolve it, it will need an evolving cost. It should look like this. I've bolded the edit below. 

Smoke Release: Smoke Slam Technique II

Cost: 40 Chakra

Damage: 50

Description: This is a straightforward attack. The user takes a deep inhale and their chest expands past the capacity of a normal human. Upon the exhale, chakra infused smoke comes out of their mouth and takes the shape of a large fist as it slams into the opponent.

Points: 2 [Evolving; 1 : Smoke Release: Smoke Slam Technique]

Smoke Barrage: Just some quick formatting changes. I've bolded them below. 

Smoke Release: Smoke Barrage

Cost: 30 Chakra

Damage: 10 Per Strike

Effects: This technique has three (3) strikes.

Description: Smoke pours out of the user’s palm and forms three (3) shuriken that fly toward a single opponent.

If you have any questions about my feedback, feel free to DM me and we can talk through them.