Guest Fat no Jutsu

Fnj's Riddle Thread!

Guest Fat no Jutsu

This one time..

Hmm....... I think maybe the stranger was offering something to the lady, then got in and killed her... Or maybe he was tracking them for a decade, and got close enough to get info needed to smith a car key...... And then ordered a key for that car, used it, go in and killed the lady..... Maybe he's just a killer whose record was clean.... *shrug* Just a guess.....

Nope the answer is that the wife was pregnant and while the husband was gone she had her child but died during child birth. And the child is the stranger in the car at the end.

Guest Fat no Jutsu

There was a pond.

The pond was empty except for its water.

On the 1st day there was one lily pad.

On the 2nd day there were two lily pads.

On the 3rd day there were four lily pads.

On the 4th day there were eight lily pads.

Everyday the lily pads doubled.

It took 60 days to fill the pond with lily pads.

How many days did it take to half fill the pond with lily pads?

Guest Fat no Jutsu

Sorry for 2x post.

Pronounced as one letter,

And written with three,

Two letters there are,

And two only in me.

I'm double, I'm single,

I'm black, blue, and gray,

I'm read from both ends,

And the same either way.

What am I?

Guest Fat no Jutsu

o.O OK, I suspect you cheat.

There is a man lying in the forest, dead. There is a rock next to him. He has no visible injuries, and he didn't die from internal injuries. Who is he and how did he die?

You realise this same riddle is posted in the "the cool people's riddle thread" right?

EDIT:

btw

There is a man lying in a puddle of water, dead. His jugular was sliced open, but no weapons were found. How did he die
The answer was he slit his throat WITH a blade of ice, it then melted. ((i dont know if someone else answered already but i see how it got killed quickly)) Edited by Sharinkugan

Oh, oh, i have the answer

the man was superman, the rock he was next to was cryptonite *shakes head*

I've got a (very simple) riddle.

Bob was a teacher at a local school, he earned a decent wage there and was quite happy at his job. He had a wife and two kids which he supported finacially quite comfortably. One day he visited his good friends house for a get-together they had regularly. Then coincidently it began raining. He decided to stay for a little while longer and then had to end up pushing his car (due to his darned luck). As he reached a hotel he realised he was completely broke. how?

(i added a lot to that riddle, it was very simple at first, but nevertheless, very simple. i dont know about easy, but quite simple indeed)

Guest Fat no Jutsu

He didn't cash the checks in?

EDIT: It asked HOW he died. Maybe he rasped Kryptonite and the drops of saliva were explosive? :ph:

Edited by Fat no Jutsu