PhantasyIV

Lead Off

Name: Lead off

Bloodline: No

Effect: 1 per battle per rank, if this nin uses an attack with the Half or Full Opening characteristic, they may allow an ally who knows the technique opened for to gain the bonus for it instead of him/herself. This effect may only take place between the use of the technique with Half or Full opening and the first turn this nin has in the next combat round.

Description: When using a jutsu that leaves the target susceptable to yet another one, this nin instead steps back and lets an ally take their place to continue the chain of actions.

Cost: -1

Ranks: 2

Edited by cntrstrk14

Name: Lead off

Bloodline: No

Effect: One time per battle per rank, if this ninja uses an attack with the Half or Full Opening characteristic, they may allow an ally who knows the technique opened for to gain the bonus for it instead of him/herself. This effect may only take place between the use of the technique with Half or Full opening and the first turn this ninja has in the next combat round.

Description: When using a jutsu that leaves the target susceptible to yet another one, this nin instead steps back and lets an ally take their place to continue the chain of actions.

Cost: -1

Ranks: 2

^ My version, I think you will like it.

I APPROVE my version.