Khaos

Bare Right Hooks, Bare Left Hooks

Buchikamasu; Kusanone (Haymaker; Grassroots)

Type: Taijutsu (Personal)

Cost: 74.

Damage: 80.

Effect: Treat target as though they were distracted (-25% to evasion).

Description: At first glance just a dash and hook, in actuality this technique took years to establish and still hasn't been mastered, despite the common use of it in the boxing discipline. With sheer will the user can charge their body and their fist at such speeds that it seems to be unstoppable. This is the basic version of the mastered technique, to build the foundation for the more advanced versions.

JP: 4

Buchikamasu; Bure-ka no toku (Haymaker; Shield breaker)

Cost: 60.

Damage: 60.

Effect: Treat target as though they were distracted (-25% to evasion). If resisted by a defence with some sort of durability and breaks it, the target takes full damage of the attack. (I.e. If a wall that has 50HP is hit for 100dmg by this attack, the target will not only suffer 50 damage, they will experience the full 100).

Description: At first glance just a dash and hook, in actuality this technique took years to establish and still hasn't been mastered, despite the common use of it in the boxing discipline. With sheer will the user can charge their body and their fist at such speeds that it seems to be unstoppable. A take on the original in which the user first, pin points a weakspot of a defense and, tkaing less of a focus on power is able to tear through it.

JP: 3

Requirements: Can only be learnt by those with the Akimichi Inner spring at Gennin level, otherwise one must have a combined score in chakra and stamina of 600, with at least 250 being in each one.

Zensou no Buchikamasu (Prelude to Haymaker)

Type: Genjutsu (Personal)

Cost: 40.

Damage: N/A

Effect: Used in the setup phase and only on self. Choose one of the following.

1)The following Buchikamasu will damage the target's stamina

2)The following Buchikamasu's accuracy will be modified by 50% concentration and 50% accuracy/evasion.

3)The following Buchikamasu will have it's accuracy increased by +15%

Description: A technique such as the buchikamasu, sometimes needs an edge, on the mental side of things. Through the use of using genjutsu on one's self, the door is open to a variety of effects. As the technique is classically used with a closed fist, which becomes a second nature to one who uses it, they can use this enhancing technique to allow them to use an open palm, creating a larger surface area for the impact, striking one of the key sources of energy. This enhancement can also allow the user to first send forth a projection of themselves a split second before they attack, the idea being that if the opponent thinks you will hit them, you shall. The last use is to alert one's self mentally, focusing on the target alone.

Cost: 6

Buchikamasu; Ichi (Haymaker; One)

Type: Tai/Nin (Personal)

Cost: 160.

Damage: 150.

Effect: Treat target as though they are 'Distracted' (-25% to dodge). Target is inflicted with 'Terrified'. Apply both Taijutsu & Ninjutsu modifiers, while target applies both resistance and Defense modifiers.

Description: A fierce taijutsu technique; at first glance it seems to be just a dash and hook, in actuality this technique took years to establish and still hasn't been mastered, despite the common use of it in the boxing discipline. With the aid of chakra, the user can charge their body and their fist at such speeds that it seems to be unstoppable. This can animate the largest of people at the greatest of speeds. Unlike other Chuunin level techniques, this one requires synergy between the stamina and the chakra of a person, proving difficult to learn without a natural advantage.

JP: 5

Requirements: Can only be learnt by those with the Akimichi Inner spring at Gennin level, otherwise one must have a combined score in chakra and stamina of 600, with at least 250 being in each one.

Edited by Khaos-sama

1) Drops Dmg to 40. Cost to 80. Have to pay for those extra effects. 20 for distracted, the rest for your defensive thingy, which I'm still debating on its use, as seen below:

I have to call in question the use of your "Haymaker" crushing barriers that fail to stop the full damage. I'm going to say, at the very best, that it only apply to genin barriers...then I notice...there are none! We dont allow genin barriers aside from suna no tate. This means you want to use this to crush higher ranked barriers, expect us to say "barriers of EQUAL OR LOWER RANK" and be like "okay" while sercetly thinking "ahah. I still get off crushing most barriers cheaply!" If the jutsu is truly a GENIN jutsu...then it ought to lack the power to crush any barriers that are highly ranked, since Genin jutsu are the weakest and simplest.

2) Explain the second effect more accurately to me..I currently see it like this:

I use effect #2 of jutsu #2. I use my accuracy, and enemy blocks that accuracy with con, just like a genjutsu.

Is that correct?

3) Cost 150. Damage 100. You HAVE to pay for effects! Effects are not modified by DAMAGE RATIOS. This means that you have to pay full cost for any effect.

1) Added a new technique (a gennin rank one) and made the original gennin one chuunin.

2) That's not how genjutsu is, concentration is used to equate accuracy AND evasion. And so, yes, it works like a genjutsu.

3) I think you'd find that for damage alone, it costs 100 to deal 150 damage. The rest of the fifty is the effects.

Also, I added the extra jutsu point for each of the one's that combined both ninjutsu and taijutsu vs defense and resistance.

Buchikamasu; Kusanone (Haymaker; Grassroots)

Cost: 74.

Damage: 80.

Effect: Treat target as though they were distracted (-25% to evasion).

Description: At first glance just a dash and hook, in actuality this technique took years to establish and still hasn't been mastered, despite the common use of it in the boxing discipline. With sheer will the user can charge their body and their fist at such speeds that it seems to be unstoppable. This is the basic version of the mastered technique, to build the foundation for the more advanced versions.

JP: 4

APPROVED

Buchikamasu; Bure-ka no toku (Haymaker; Shield breaker)

Cost: 60.

Damage: 60.

Effect: Treat target as though they were distracted (-25% to evasion). If resisted by a defence with some sort of durability and breaks it, the target takes full damage of the attack. (I.e. If a wall that has 50HP is hit for 100dmg by this attack, the target will not only suffer 50 damage, they will experience the full 100).

Description: At first glance just a dash and hook, in actuality this technique took years to establish and still hasn't been mastered, despite the common use of it in the boxing discipline. With sheer will the user can charge their body and their fist at such speeds that it seems to be unstoppable. A take on the original in which the user first, pin points a weakspot of a defense and, tkaing less of a focus on power is able to tear through it.

JP: 3

APPROVED

Zensou no Buchikamasu (Prelude to Haymaker)

Type: Genjutsu (Personal)

Cost: 40.

Damage: N/A

Effect: Used in the setup phase and only on self. Choose one of the following.

1)The following Buchikamasu will damage the target's stamina

2)The following Buchikamasu's accuracy will be modified by concentration

3)The following Buchikamasu will have it's accuracy increased by +15%

Description: A technique such as the buchikamasu, sometimes needs an edge, on the mental side of things. Through the use of using genjutsu on one's self, the door is open to a variety of effects. As the technique is classically used with a closed fist, which becomes a second nature to one who uses it, they can use this enhancing technique to allow them to use an open palm, creating a larger surface area for the impact, striking one of the key sources of energy. This enhancement can also allow the user to first send forth a projection of themselves a split second before they attack, the idea being that if the opponent thinks you will hit them, you shall. The last use is to alert one's self mentally, focusing on the target alone.

Cost: 6

Should be 50% accuracy and 50% con. You need to keep 50% of the original mod at least.

Buchikamasu; Ichi (Haymaker; One)

Type: Tai/Nin (Personal)

Cost: 150.

Damage: 150.

Effect: Treat target as though they are 'Distracted' (-25% to dodge). Target is inflicted with 'Terrified'. Apply both Taijutsu & Ninjutsu modifiers, while target applies both resistance and Defense modifiers.

Description: A fierce taijutsu technique; at first glance it seems to be just a dash and hook, in actuality this technique took years to establish and still hasn't been mastered, despite the common use of it in the boxing discipline. With the aid of chakra, the user can charge their body and their fist at such speeds that it seems to be unstoppable. This can animate the largest of people at the greatest of speeds. Unlike other Chuunin level techniques, this one requires synergy between the stamina and the chakra of a person, proving difficult to learn without a natural advantage.

JP: 5

Cost should be 160

In the third technique ' 50% accuracy/evasion.'? Meaning half of the difference between the two? Or you choose? If it's that you choose, I'd like it to be one or the other instead- no option.

Everything - ok.