Xtholos

Xtholos

Yeah, my phone was new and it had a camera. I was pretty much numb and deaf from the weed-eating.

Yeah, I really liked my Jounins and squads from way back when.

And I mostly meant that I'm old as far as NA goes. I haven't quite aged with it as much as some of you guys, but I've spent a few of those years active. =D

(I kinda wish that I remembered my password for 3.0 so I could actually poke around at my old characters!)

Edited by Xtholos

Welcome, you like a cool person, and probably don't need directions to get around, so nice to meet you.

Also 17 Ftw, cause you're almost 18 and you know the rest...

Being 20 sucks, cause you can go in bars, but can't drink, where's the fun in that? 21 is pretty cool, cause you pretty much have no restrictions anymore. 22 seems boring and 23 is an odd number. Also! if you add and subtract all the numbers listed before. 20+21+21-22-23=17. Weird, isn't it @.@

FU-WA! Its Xtholos.

And yes, I did turn on the Tractor Beam. It's called "Kumo is dead, welcome back."

But X prolly doesn't remember me, since I was a poor little Kiri nublet back when he was still here. I DO remember the uberhax yo-yos, though!

Now we need Nayuki.

Edited by Kouta

without you posting it up on the Inuyasha RP "Fury of Tetsuiga"

I don't even remember doing that... I was such an advertising whore there for a bit. I'm sure rival forums loved me ;P

Phoenix, I couldn't forget you if I tried. I guess we never talked much, but I watched from afar. (We always joined the off-shoot forums, so I've seen you in many lives,) You produce both excellent writing and characters. I had good reason to remember. :)