Nagori

Kodate's Deposits

Well, technically just an unused water bottle he had been carrying at the time of the Uchiha's defeat. Will that suffice, or will I need to have him place it in something else IC before I'm allowed to deposit it? In addition, can this "vault" be of any location I decide to role play it being stored in? I mean, the whole concept of the vault is to own an object but not have it be on your person to have it stolen if a battle doesn't go your way...right?

Well, technically just an unused water bottle he had been carrying at the time of the Uchiha's defeat. Will that suffice, or will I need to have him place it in something else IC before I'm allowed to deposit it? In addition, can this "vault" be of any location I decide to role play it being stored in? I mean, the whole concept of the vault is to own an object but not have it be on your person to have it stolen if a battle doesn't go your way...right?

It's an eye, an eye from a person you stole it from, and one which canon would lead logic to believe needs blood to be in it for quite a while. I suggest you find an eye bank in RP, and try to deposit it there, because just hiding it somewhere wouldn't stop it from possibly being stolen or decomposing.

The vault has always been an actual 'bank' setup in my mind. I guess it would probably be cool to actually set up some rules about the vault though...

Either way, before you deposit it I would prefer if you bought a $5 RP item like a case or something, so long as it is not see through. Also so that it will preserve the eyes in some type of jelly, since eyes tend to rot...

The vault has always been an actual 'bank' setup in my mind. I guess it would probably be cool to actually set up some rules about the vault though...

Either way, before you deposit it I would prefer if you bought a $5 RP item like a case or something, so long as it is not see through. Also so that it will preserve the eyes in some type of jelly, since eyes tend to rot...

Yeah, he needs to get ahold of some preservation liquid. (It's an actual medical item on NA already made, just go look it up, Kodate.)