A Swiftly Tilting Planet

What Ever Happened To... Insert Username Here.

RN is a creeper.

Hi Grace! I always wanted to talk to you and just see what kind of person started this snowball of a community that fell into my lap. I was around a bit for the MSN group, but we never really talked much. Nice to see that you still take an interest in the site though.

Holy god. Grey....as in Grey Aurora?(I think that's what it was). You were the one with the brother here on NA those years ago, right? How the heck have you been?

And Grace...lol, that takes me back. Still can't believe it's been like 4 years since I've been active here....well, coming back every now and again to say hi.

Even though I myself haven't really been here, I'll tell you who I miss... freakin' shizuki. And I miss Fu Xi...but I know where he is, and hopefully he'll be back from Kansas in January or February.

But I can tell you all where OneArmedBandit and PeaceHunter are. OneArmed is at school in Malaysia, and PeaceHunter is working at Sony Online Entertainment. I suppose I would ask what happened to shizuki, but I have his email...just been lazy about it.

P.S- Does anybody know why my name is still at the bottom of the forums? It's been 4 years or so since I passed ownership to cntr. Perhaps you care to fill me in on that cntr? Lol.

Edited by RadicalEnigma

• Yes, it's the same Grey. He's a creeper like his brother.
  • Shiz appears randomly, but never for more than minutes. He's gotten married since his last run as Admin (did the wedding happen yet).

Ah, memories. :)

I remember meeting Grace on the Toriyama's World forums and after quite a few years, here we are again! Hiya :D

And sadly, I don't have any contact info for Gongsun Zan either, aside from an AIM screen name that hasn't been used in years, I'd guess.

@RE: True laziness in its most pure form. Its not often I go to the bottom of the forum, and when I do the thought crosses my mind to change it, but it never gets done. Its more like a monument to the start of this forum. Finally done, lol.

Fun fact: Even though I have changed the name multiple times on the IX webhosting it has happened a few times that someone from tech support will call me Timothy or I will get an email addressed with Timothy on it, even though all the credit card information and billing is worked out to me... :)

@RE: True laziness in its most pure form. Its not often I go to the bottom of the forum, and when I do the thought crosses my mind to change it, but it never gets done. Its more like a monument to the start of this forum. Finally done, lol.

Fun fact: Even though I have changed the name multiple times on the IX webhosting it has happened a few times that someone from tech support will call me Timothy or I will get an email addressed with Timothy on it, even though all the credit card information and billing is worked out to me... :)

Lol, that's fantastic. XD

I would also have said..."I wonder what happened to Xtholos?" But I see he just posted. How ya been man? This is EnigmasDelerium btw, if you don't really remember me.

I'm in Year 4 of 6 in college ;p Long story. Business Admin + Chemistry Minors + Molecular Biology Major. I just finished Biology 2. :D My GPA is ridiculously high (116 hours 3.93 GPA), but I've changed majors a few times. So, that's school.

Socially... I'm not much of a hermit anymore. :D And I was going through some of my old posts... man, was I depressing.

And I remember a lot of people, surprisingly enough. :)

Edited by Xtholos

Dear god, this is like nostalgia overload. Like a glimpse from NA's Genesis.

It's funny, I hardly saw Grace too much. I remember her being around during 2.0 and early 3.0 days, but geez...the mention of her name had an almost mythological air to it, as if we knew that Grace created NA, but she was just a far off legend.

And here she is...ehem...here YOU are. I'm not sure if you remember me, Grace. But I DEFINITELY remember you. Welcome back.

Edited by Gyakuten Kenji-San

R h a p s o dy - Haha, Anime is always overrun by boys, I think. I'm one of the few intelligent, and tech-savvy combined, girls out there. You're probably one yourself. (For some reason, whenever I type your name without spaces, it replaces itself with something obscene.)

Ravage Nocturne - Thanks, I think...?

Cntrstrk14 - Hi cntrstrk14! Your name is familiar. Feel free to talk to me anytime, I'll put an MSN or AIM name on my profile eventually. I'm still interested, though probably more so in the people than the actual roleplaying. What can I say? It just started nagging at me one day, and continued for quite a while, until I forced myself to figure out what ever happened to this site. Then I found it again.

RadicalEnigma - Another ancient! You're in the same boat I am. Exact same boat. I'm glad you've stayed in touch with everyone.

Xtholos - All I have to say is....Xtholos?! How could I forget you? Oh my God, Toriyama world... that brings back memories. The most influential forum in my life thus far, aside from this one. I *lived* there. God, I miss some of those members. I remember how I asked you to be an admin or officer or something after only talking to you once. I was that convinced you would be an awesome addition to the community.

Gyakuten Kenji-San - I remember you Kenji-San! Yep! I had a habit of disappearing. I couldn't handle the ridiculous high school curriculum I that had along with the site. Thank you for the welcome back. And yeah, this is nostalgia overload for me too. Google search 2.0 and 3.0, it's a time warp.

Edited by A Swiftly Tilting Planet

R h a p s o dy - Haha, Anime is always overrun by boys, I think. I'm one of the few intelligent, and tech-savvy combined, girls out there. You're probably one yourself. (For some reason, whenever I type your name without spaces, it replaces itself with something obscene.)

Uh. That'd be Cntr. Don't worry about it. >_>