cntrstrk14

To go off what Cntr said:

That felt more like a SERIES finale, not a season - the big bad has been exposed as a fraud, possibly dead. Korra has become a fully realized Avatar, complete with the ability to give Benders back the power that Amon took.

It was intense, and a lot happened, but there was a massive amount of closure. I have no idea what's going to happen next season, and I'm not sure if I'm happy about that.

Edited by Rhap Sodos

When they made the first season it was meant to be the series in itself. They have just gotten to writing season 2 I believe. That being said I loved the finale I wouldn't change a thing

They decided before it aired so they probably either edited it. Would have made more sense being book four anyways. There will only be two seasons so I never got the point of renumbering lol

Amazing show and I laughed when I saw Cntr talking about the Lost Century RP. I was a big fan of it as well (I may even be one of the people running it that just poofed... honestly don't remember). Korra was amazing and I'm excited to see what they do for the next season!

My girlfriend's first experience with Avatar was the Korra series so we have started watching the original Last Airbender series (for me, again) and I am loving every second of it.