cntrstrk14

Its 70 years after the original series following Korra, the next avatar. At the start of the series (26 episodes) she already knows Water, Fire and Earth bending and is on the search for a master to learn Airbending. From the wiki....

The series will focus on Korra, a teenage female protagonist from the Southern Water Tribe and the current incarnation of the Avatar, who, according to the president of Nickelodeon, will be "hotheaded, independent, and ready to take on the world."[1] She has already mastered the elements of Water, Earth, and Fire, but needs to master Air.[3] The character was partly inspired by Avatar Kyoshi of the original series, whom the creators say was very popular among fans. In order to avoid repetition of Aang's adventures, the creators wanted to root the show in one place, called United Republic, a steam-punk style metropolis where people of all nations, benders and non-benders, live together. A concept drawing of the city, released with the announcement of the series, shows the city's design as inspired by Shanghai in the 1920s and 1930s, Hong Kong, Manhattan, and Vancouver. In the show, Korra will have to learn Airbending from master Tenzin, son of Avatar Aang and Katara, and contend with an anti-bender revolution taking place in United Republic. The final design of Korra was revealed at the 2011 San Diego Comic Con, along with her Animal Guide, who will be a Polar Bear Dog called Naga.

Caught the premiere of this yesterday. I liked it. A lot.

At times I was seriously considering proposing, but then realized that it would never work between us. It's too soon to tell, but I will probably end up liking this more than Avatar.

RIP Sokka. Never forget.