Cloudnine

Where in the world is Shira?

So... I figured I'd make one big thread for my activity instead of making a bunch of little ones so that way I feel better about posting about my petty few-day absences without a brand new title for each one!

To start: Some of you know that I've been interning at a marine lab down here in Florida. Well, the time for that is up, so now I'm headed to Boston for a second summer internship. I'm so busy this summer, but I'm not making a dime off of it! [i'm actually losing a crapton of money since these unpaid internships aren't recognized by my university, so it's all out of pocket and most from my emergency money stores I've worked the last three years for.]

My plane leaves tomorrow [saturday] morning, and I'll be spending Saturday and most of Sunday with a family friend over there. I'm sure their house has internet, but I'm not sure if I'll bother asking for it. I'm moving in to my 6-week residence Sunday night, so maybe I'll pop on then. The lab I'm working at most likely has a university internet thing, which if anything like my school, you need a school ID to use. Meaning I can't post during the day while I work, which is when I'm usually most NA-productive! ;__;

If you're ever in the area, please give me a holler!

Going to California from Friday Aug 22 until Sept 1st. Will be able to post at least once a day, just won't be on Skype all too much.

I'll be on a cruise to Mexico the 24-28th, and for those 4 days I know I won't be able to post.

I'm half-disappeared right now anyway, but I just want to let ya'll know I will have continued decreased activity until the end of April.

I'm finishing up my Master's and plan to graduate in May, and all that's left is my thesis. It's coming along somewhat, it just needs my time and love.