Kiki

Kiki - The Sugary Scribble Shack

ಠ_ಠ 
My name. Is Kiki. I also go by Fruit.
I art. A lot I am currently an art student. I like to art, art, sleep, eat, play video games, and art.

I am not impressive but I enjoy the art- very much so.

╮(─▽─)╭

This is my shack of scribbles!

- I take commissions (●⌒∇⌒●)b PM me or talk to me on skype @ Fruitsnloops for more information.

- Please understand that my knowledge in things is limited- so reference links are nice, or descriptions if its all you have.

- I abuse the amount of emojis in a post more than I should. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Ps; I like you. You're nice to talk too. Lets hang out more and talk about anime. Bweh o(' v ')o

Pps; Art I've got online (warning it might be old ugh)

Fruit Tumblr

Edited by Kiki
  • Like 1

Your art is super adorable. (♥_♥)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ You are too!

Wow, that's actually a really impressive range in your styles. I really like your stuff

∩(︶▽︶)∩

I try- I try! Its kind to hear such things and it fills my little cup with the most bubbly joyous feelings to hear~!

Where the hell did you come from?

(▰˘◡˘▰)

My sweet and lovin' Mama!

Kiki, I also vote for vodka.

I've been trying for the longest time to get someone to draw my character as a badass smoking a pipe, riding a panda, with a sexy chick riding behind him. I don't have money and I am shit for art, but I can give you vodka. It runs in my blood.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/4758-1826263752.jpg

That's Hakkai, though it's from his God form in the Anime. I have a straight anime rip off. So yeah, vodka and love.

And welcome to NA btw! I know you know Nick so you're automatically cool by my standards.

Kiki, I also vote for vodka.

I've been trying for the longest time to get someone to draw my character as a badass smoking a pipe, riding a panda, with a sexy chick riding behind him. I don't have money and I am shit for art, but I can give you vodka. It runs in my blood.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/4758-1826263752.jpg

That's Hakkai, though it's from his God form in the Anime. I have a straight anime rip off. So yeah, vodka and love.

And welcome to NA btw! I know you know Nick so you're automatically cool by my standards.

Bonus points on the sexy chick. Hmmm I ask only as I draw this- Do I have free range on the sexy chicks design? I love drawing girls 

(~ °٢° )~ Any preference? (Big boobs, long hair, outfit theme?)

(◕‿◕✿)

I regret to inform that for the next week or two I am Graphic tablet-less, as my poor broke college bum having managed to break my only one. The art having not been fully completed will resume in about a week and a half?

I wish I put more time into finishing your requests ugh I feel bad! 

Nooooo!

≖‿≖ hrmmmmm

When it broke on me, I stared at the art I was doing on the screen and drew a giant penis on it ... I admit.

Update:  I am not kidding I lost my tablet and soon after my computer shat itself out on me... I was computerless on the better half of a month.
I am a fail-whale and apologize the sketches are taking so long. If it makes up for anything I am doing more than sketches now for those two requests though...

Bam! 
Preview of something. You only get to see the panda right now.... That is possibly the best panda Ive ever drawn which is really sad considering.

tumblr_n37nhhR3ZD1soznrbo1_1280.png

Edited by Kiki
  • Like 1