Intro To Kuberis!

Name: Nunya

Grade: --

Job: --

New to NA?: --

How did you find NA?: Major 

Have you role played before?: Yes

If so for how long?: On and off, not too long.

Where at (site, card shop, mom
's basement)?: Tabletop Games (DnD/Pathfinder), Ye Olde Yahoo chat rooms.

What kind of role play was it?: Serious/Funny

How long have you been reading/watching Naruto?: Briefly.

What is your favorite story/arc?: --

Who is your favorite character?: Roughy.. from what I've seen, Kakashi or Jiraiya.

Watch any other anime? If so which ones?: Guilty pleasure, InuYasha. --- Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Excel Saga, Last Exile, .hack, Sailor Moon (fyeah)

Favorite Type of Music: Practically everything. Rap is more.. eh.

Favorite Band(s): Rammstein, Lindsey Sterling, Seatbelts

Favorite Song(s): I can't really answer that.

Favorite Type of Game: RPG, Mystery/Horror (as long as someone else is playing.)

Favorite Game(s): Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy 8

Favorite System(s): PS2 for the longest time. PC now.

Hobbies: Drawing! Multiple mediums, graphite, pastel, charcoal, ink, acrylic, digital.

Favorite Food(s): Looove sushi.

Favorite Color(s): Orange, purple, teal.

Favorite Animal(s): Tiger.

Favorite Word(s): Shrapnel, Exacerbate 

Favorite Phrase(s): It's going to feel a lot better when it quits hurting.

Favorite Books(s): Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix, Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.

Favorite Article of Clothing(s): My Mass Effect hoodie, aww yiss. And converse, definitely my converse.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Can't think of anything off of the top of my head, you'll find out soon enough.

Post a picture of yourself if you want!

BhTE0Ci.jpg?1

Hell yeah Lindsey Sterling! I saw her in concert when she was here in Denver

AHH!!! I'm so jealous! She seems like she'd be amazing live.

I *love* Legend of Dragoon. Glad another person has played it.

Oooh my goodness it was one of my firsts. Such a special place in my heart!

I met Lindsey Sterling socially once. (She was visiting Peter Hollens at UO, and I used to sell some of Peter's friends pot) She's pretty stuck up, and extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely Mormon. All her costumes in her videos are designed to hide her magical mormon underpants. We didn't think much of each other needless to say.

But you do have good tastes in basically everything. Legend Of Dragoon, sushi... with just those two, I could have a good evening.

• Like 1

I'd second for sushi if it was fried, smothered in sauce, and wasn't sushi. I'm trying to expand but my body doesn't know what to do around raw food, so I just run away and hide.

Hi Kuberis, you're very interesting and I love that picture. Captures everything I like/want, including the hoodie. Did you draw that?

Crazy skills. <3

Edited by Muse

I met Lindsey Sterling socially once. (She was visiting Peter Hollens at UO, and I used to sell some of Peter's friends pot) She's pretty stuck up, and extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely Mormon. All her costumes in her videos are designed to hide her magical mormon underpants. We didn't think much of each other needless to say.

But you do have good tastes in basically everything. Legend Of Dragoon, sushi... with just those two, I could have a good evening.

I was going to respond to the Lindsey Sterling thing, but.. holy God your signature. Amazing, horribly amazing.

I'd second for sushi if it was fried, smothered in sauce, and wasn't sushi. I'm trying to expand but my body doesn't know what to do around raw food, so I just run away and hide.

Hi Kuberis, you're very interesting and I love that picture. Captures everything I like/want, including the hoodie. Did you draw that?

Crazy skills. <3

Haha! I'm actually vegetarian, but the veggie sushi (Yes it totally exists), is suuuper delicious. Thank you very much, I did draw it! :>

Cowboy bebop, yes

:lolwut: Aww yiss.