PandaMattMatt

General Terrain | Verdant Pulse Resub

Flower Release: Verdant Pulse
Type: Ninjutsu [Plant | Terrain]
Cost: 155 Chakra
Effect: The current terrain is replaced with the terrain "Wildflowers"
Description: A technique that shows a small glimpse at the natural connection between nature and the plant element. Forming the hand seals, the shinobi's chakra begins to glow a vibrant green as it passes through their body into the ground below, sending out a radiant pulse. As the chakra enters the ground, it encourages dormant seeds to sprout and grow rapidly. Covering the entire area with thick, beautiful flowers in the blink of an eye.

The terrain "Wildflower" was resubbed at a different cost, so this is being resubbed to match the new price. Link to Wildflowers This is the old link.

This is the new link to the resubbed Wildflowers!

Edited by PandaMattMatt

SO! I recently resubbed the wildflower terrain to be more in line with main site terrain skills. I also made Wildflowers [Lush Vegetation] a generally accessible terrain. As such, I have removed the Hanamajo tag from this technique and changed the price to match the new Wildflowers. Link to the new wildflowers is in the first post! This is a general technique, but if your character learns this technique, please PM so I can keep a list and update if any changes happen!