Peregine

Pere's comings and goings

Hey guys, I've been officially diagnosed with a massive fever now and it looks like I'll be in recovery mode for another week or so. I was hoping I could kick it in a few days, but unfortunately not. I'll try to get some posts in but I really don't feel it right now (or anything else). I'll be back once I'm back on my feet, hopefully very soon! Apologies to all in threads I'm involved with, this really is horrible timing.

I haven't told anyone about this yet, but circumstances have now changed. Three weeks ago we conceived a third child. It's been a difficult three weeks and a few hours ago we got confirmation that the child passed away in utero. I doubt it has sunk in yet, but I anticipate that I will be a mess when the shock wears off. As a result, I'll be unavailable and/or very sporadic for the time being. Thank you for understanding.

• Sad 1

Yesterday morning my grandmother passed away in her sleep. She was 93 years old and has been at peace for a long time. I'll be flying interstate for her funeral on Thursday, and getting ready for the trip until then. We've all said goodbyes a long time ago so it's not a sad occasion, but I doubt I'll be able to post until Saturday, maybe Monday depending on how things go. 

Bit of advanced notice this time, yay! Also a good thing, after the last few things to force me into an NA break. I'll be travelling interstate on the 24th and won't be back until the 3rd. I'll be able to log in on my mobile to check messages and such, but I won't have the time to post. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, everyone!

tumblr_mlri2zSW0T1ruzhcvo4_250.gif

(until then I'm still hoping to catch up on my threads lol)