Toroi21

Battle Royal! Yamanaka Fuguai vs. Onishi Yuuta vs. Ikiji Bochi (Konoha Vs. Sand Vs. Stone)

Fuguai pushed glasses up as he peered into the arena. There was no one there, however Fu knew how to practice on his own. He walked toward the middle of the large space, and as he approached he paused, and sat down. He closed his eyes, crossed his legs slowly, and rested his forearms along his legs, touching the tips of his index and thumb fingertips. He had always been taught to meditate before training. Fu felt as all of his emotions and thoughts from the day began to slip away, and he felt a sense of almost nothingness. He then held out both of his palms, slowly moving his hands to touch his middle fingers, thumbs, and index fingers together, making sure to keep up both of his ring fingers and his pinkies. Breathing deeply as he did, Fu worked on his mental concentration. 

Yuuta woke up from the bed he had passed out in the night before. As he opened his eyes, his was staring at wooden ceiling of the inn. As he got up to get dressed, he looked out the window. All he could see was large forests, a single waterfall, and an arena. Guess I’ll go check out the nearby arena. Yuuta then grabbed Ko and went for a walk. While walking down the streets, he came to the entrance of the arena. Come on Ko, let’s go in.

As he walked into the arena, there was a mysterious boy with blonde hair meditating. Yuuta began attempted to remain as silent as possible so he would not disturb the other boy. As Yuuta came to see the boys headband, he saw he was from the Hidden Leaf village. Yuuta yelled at the boy hoping to gain his attention. “BOY FROM THE HIDDEN LEAF! I AM FROM THE HIDDEN SAND VILLAGE AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO SPAR!”

OOC: For your next post, think of it as Turn 0 of a fight. Turn 0 means that you are allowed to use techniques, just not ones that affect your opponents. An example would be using Bushin Jutsu. However, you are not able to attack. Additionally, I want you to include the Response Phase, Set Up Phase, and Main Phase. Additionally, include your Non-Tank Stats (Everything but Health, Stamina, and Chakra), Techniques Used, Relevant Skills (This means you should include all your hinderings, basic path, and anything else that would be affecting you/your current turn). Finally, include your loss tag at the end. If you have questions, let me know.

(ooc: I'm changing Fuguai's voice and thoughts to orange for this post, only because Yuuta and Fu both have the same color)

Suddenly, Fuguai heard a voice yelling at him from the entrance "BOY FROM THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE! I AM FROM THE HIDDEN SAND VILLAGE AND I WISH TO CHALLENGE YOU!" Fu released his concentration in order to see a boy around his age looking at him. By his side, there stood a dog. This should be interesting. Fu thought as he rose to his feet. "Sunagakure huh? This should be a very good battle." Fu said as he pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, and got into his battle stance.

-Stats-

(Taijutsu) - 70

(Defense) - 20

(Ninjutsu) - 90

(Genjutsu) - 100

(Concentration) - 220

(Speed) - 120

(Accuracy) - 20

(Evasion) -120

-Hindering Skills-

Protector

Merciful

-Relevant Skills-

Subtle Elements; Fire (Rank 1)

Inner Calm; General (Rank 2) 

Response Phase:

N/A (the battle just started)

Setup Phase: 

Bunshin no Jutsu

cost: 5x

Fu began working on the first part of his 'ingenious' strategy. Now first I'll form clones in order to confuse the opponent. Then, by creating flashy lights, he  Fu then begins to create hand signs for the jutsu, first ram, then snake, then tiger. On either side of his body, a perfect replica had been created from seeming nothingness. 

Main Phase:

Firefly | Hotaru

cost:5 chakra

Fuguai saw that the boy was still far enough away for him to use a Jutsu that he had learned from a peer within the academy. Fu made sure to breathe in deeply, to maintain as much chakra as possible. After bringing a basic tiger seal up to his mouth, Fu yelled "Hotaru (Firefly)" , as he quickly blew into the seal, sending tiny embers across the large space. At a closer glance, these embers appeared to be tiny fireflies floating along the breeze. 

Loss Tag:

Hotaru: 5 chakra - 10 (but keep at least half)= 3. 10-10 Bunshin no Jutsu: (but keep half) = 5) 5+3= 8. 

Total Loss: -8 Chakra

Edited by Toroi21
had to reverse the order

OOC: Not bad for your first battle post. Just a few things.

First, when you create clones, you need to state how many and what stats you are gaining from the clones. You can allocate the bonus stats in the following ways; +40 to Evasion, +40 to Accuracy, or +20 to Accuracy and +20 to Evasion. You also need to include a tag at the bottom with the technique in it, similar to the way I did in my post. Second, you calculate the chakra/stamina for each technique separately. When you do, you include the total in the loss tag. Finally, I included the turn order for the next couple of turns. I would suggest really reading through the Speed and Turn Order rules because it can be really confusing. 

-----

The boy that Yuuta had yelled towards broke out of his meditative stance. As the boy stood up, he pushed up his glasses before entering what appeared to be his battle stance. Soon after he entered his battle stance, the boy weaved familiar hand seals, creating two clones. Clones huh? Not a bad strategy. Won’t work against me though! Now to Ko ready. Yutta then pulled Ko off his back, unravelling the bandaged around him in a quick manner. Meanwhile, as Ko was being unwrapped, the mysterious Konoha boy created a large number of fireflies. Now what is he doing? Though Yuuta.

It’s time to set up my own clones. Yuuta weaved the same hand seals as the boy in front of him in order to create his own clones. After weaving his hand seals, two perfect clones appeared within a few feet of himself. “Let’s see how you deal with a ninja and his puppet!”

Response

N/A

Set Up

[Yuuta used Kugutsu No Jutsu]

[Cost: 0; Practiced Puppetry]

Main Phase

[Yuuta used Clone Technique I | Bunshin no Jutsu I]

[Cost: 5 (2) = 10 - 5 (Inner Calm) = 5 (Capped]

[Yuuta gains +40 Accuracy]

Loss Tag

Spoiler

Loss [Health; -0 l Chakra; -5 l Stamina; -0]

Gain [Health; +0 l Chakra; +5% l Stamina; -0]

Total [Health; -0 l Chakra; -1 l Stamina; -0]

Stats

Spoiler

(Taijutsu) 20

(Ninjutsu) 80

(Defense) 20

(Genjutsu) 0

(Concentration) 0

(Speed) 80

(Accuracy) 80 [120]

(Evasion) 60

[---] Total with Stat Additions/Subtractions

Equipment

Spoiler

Ko l Child l こ

Puppet Size: Medium

Durability: 460

Total Slots: 6/10

Parts:

Spoiler

Armor Plating

Part Slots: 1

Effect: None

Durability: +75

Size Requirement: Any

Cost: 両100

Hidden Blade; I

Effect: Any strikes (of any kind) made with this puppet afflict the target with one (1) turn of the status effect ‘Bleeding; 3’.  This effect stacks with itself to a maximum of ‘Bleeding; 30’. Additionally, once per battle per instance of this attribute (max; 5), an attack made with this puppet that afflicts the status effect ‘Bleeding’ may be treated as a ‘Dynamic Trap’. ‘Dynamic Traps’ created by this effect are treated as the same technique for purposes of diminishing ‘To-Hit’ bonuses.

Durability: +15

Cost: 両150

Armament Medium Weapon

Part Slots: 3

Level: 10

Weapon Type: Sickle

Effect: A puppet with this attribute is considered to be equipped with a Medium Weapon of the chosen type. Weapons gained through this part may not possess any attributes or special abilities of their own. The cost of this part is equal to the cost of a 'Medium Weapon' of the chosen level.

Durability: +1.5x

Cost: 両x

Gliding Joints; I

Effect: This puppet gains +4x% to dodge physical attack, where x is equal to the wielder's ninja rank.

Durability: +20

Size Requirement: Small

Cost: 両125

Description: Ko is one of the first combat based puppets that Yuuta ever built. Ko resembles a young Japanese Weasel with jagged teeth and claws on each of his paws. He has brown eyes, a black nose, and mouth just large enough to bite a large human. Ko has a long tail that he uses to hold her medium sized sickle with. Ko is the smallest in the set of three weasel shaped puppets.

Skills

Spoiler

No Element [Wind]

Effect: Characters with this skill do not gain any free skills from their village upon character creation and may not take any bloodline or clan skills that replace their village's beginning Ninjutsu Element,  Taijutsu Style or Genjutsu Archetype. In addition, when purchasing a Ninjutsu Element, Taijutsu Style and/or a Genjutsu Archetype, this character must also perform a 5 post jonin training thread in addition to meeting all other requirements.

Description: Not all ninja are built equally, and while each village has their own traditional elements that see much use, there are always the oddballs within those villages who don’t seem able to grasp the basics of how to perform techniques of their homeland.

Possessive

Description: This character is the sort of individual that has a compulsive need to accumulate as much wealth as physically possible, and is often very possessive of their friends and objects. This compulsion- or even obsession often leads this individual to become greatly agitated whenever an object in their possession is damaged or broken.

Effect: Whenever an item in this character's possession is destroyed by an opponent, this character is afflicted with three (3) turns of 'Taunted' as if caused by the opponent who destroyed this character's item. Additionally, when this character attempts to use a consumable item, they must roll a D20. On a roll of '1', that item is not used and this character sacrifices the phase they were attempting to use that consumable in.

Anxiety Disorder; [Loss of Control]

Description: Some people respond to certain objects or stimulation with fear and dread. Whether this stems from an event in their past or is an inexplicable symptom of their mind is different for everyone, but the responses are all very real. When the person's trigger appears they find themselves unable to face those around them as their chest seizes up and they find it hard to breath. Only a moment of self control and luck can bring them back to their normal calm self.

Effect: Whenever the chosen [trigger] appears for the first time in battle a player becomes 'Afraid; 4' of all opponent's on the battlefield until their anxiety is controlled. This ignores the max duration for 'Afraid'. As a Setup Phase action the user may roll 1d100 and if they roll a number with a 7 or a 3 in the result their anxiety is controlled. Individual ranks of this skill must be overcome individually even if triggered at the same time.

Feeble Minded
Description: Your mind just cannot unravel the mysteries of Genjutsu. You are also not very good at puzzles or word games.
Effect: This character takes double ghost damage.

Inner Calm

Description: Your are more efficient with your chakra, doing more with smaller amounts than others.

Effect: Chakra-Based Techniques cost 5 less Chakra per ninja rank of the technique. This shares ranks with the skill 'Steadfast Durability'.

Ex: Genin techniques cost -5 Chakra, Chuunin techniques cost -10 Chakra, etc

Rank 1 of 10

Path Of The Puppeteer

Effect: Characters with this skill gain 1000 Ryo that may only be spent on puppets or puppet parts. In addition, they may take the skill 'Ninjutsu Mastery' with the choice "Puppets" instead of an element. If they do, all attacks made with a Puppet gain the bonuses of this skill.

Kugutsu Mastery (Choose Two)

- Practiced Puppetry: Kugutsu No Jutsu no longer costs Chakra to use and may be used as a free action once per battle in the Setup Phase.

- Salvager Puppetry: Twice per battle as a free action in the Setup Phase you may treat a puppet you control as if it had one (1) puppet part from a destroyed puppet you previously controlled this battle. This effect lasts for two (2) turns. The puppet part targeted by this effect may not be more than ten (10) part slots in size and must respect size requirements on the non-destroyed puppet. The puppet part is considered to be the same part for any considerations of battle limits or other restrictions. The non-destroyed puppet does not require open part slots for this ability.

Description: Some shinobi love the feeling of manipulation, the sensation as those strings pull through the air and the masterful weapon of death they have slaved over slices through their enemy like a hot knife through butter. They love to create things to destroy things, and tinker with the inner machinations of both.

Techniques

Spoiler

Puppet Technique | Kugutsu no Jutsu

Type: Ninjutsu

Cost: 40x Chakra

Effect:

This technique may be performed in the Setup Phase or the Main Phase. The value of x is equal to the user's ninja rank. Choose one of the following.

• Equip up to 2x Small Puppets.

• Equip up to x Medium Puppets.

• Equip one (1) Large Puppet.

The user may unequip any number of puppets in their Setup Phase as a free action. If any puppets are equipped when this technique is used, they are considered unequipped. This technique is always considered to be equal in ninja rank to the user.

Description: Using their energy like the strings of a marionette, Kugutsu no Jutsu allows the user to manipulate the delicate mechanisms of their puppet creations. Only shinobi who dedicate themselves to the art of being a puppeteer can master this ability.

Restrictions: Path of the Puppeteer

Clone Technique | Bunshin no Jutsu

Cost: 5x Chakra

Description: A technique that most students are required to be proficient in before they can graduate from the academy, the Bunshin no Jutsu is the most basic of the myriad of clone techniques that exist in the world. By properly molding their chakra, the user is capable of creating near perfect replicas of themselves. Unlike most bunshin jutsu, the basic clone technique does not produce physical clones but creates something more akin to a projected image, which is a real image that has no form. The Clone Technique is considered an E-Ranked jutsu, and is not very powerful, but with practice and ingenuity many shinobi have come to use it in masterful ways. Most often stalling by hiding out among their clones, or setting themselves up for a strong offensive.

Effect: This technique may be used in the Setup Phase or Main Phase. When determining the cost of this technique "x" is considered to be the number of "Clones" created by the user and may never be greater than 2. "Clones" have 1 Health and 1% of the user's other statistics. "Clones" are not physical, and may not use items, techniques or attack during their turn. The user of this technique gains +20 Evasion or +20 Accuracy for every "Clone" on the battlefield. The effects of 'Clones' may be ignored by any character with heightened senses (i.e; Byakugan, Path of the Sensor, Inuzuka Smell Tracker, etc). This technique may be used in the Setup Phase 1 time per battle.

Turn Order

Spoiler

Fu: 455 -> 910 - We are here.

Yuuta: 556 -> 1112

Fu: 910 -> 1365

Yuuta: 1112 -> 1668

Edited by Tw33dle

(ooc: oof I forgot about that. Fuguai's accuracy is increased +40) 

As Fu spewed the lifelike embers out of his mouth, he noticed that the boy pulled off some large item wrapped from his back and he began to unravel it. What the heck is that? Could it be a Puppet? I've only read about these sort of ninja in the academy. I wonder how the jutsu works?  Before Fu could ask one of his questions, the boy then proceeded to perform another jutsu. Fu watched as the boys hands weaved from the ram hand sign, to the snake, then to the tiger. Before the illusions were created from the boy, Fu could immediately recognize the jutsu: Bunshin no Jutsu.  Immediately, Fu's eyes moved to the contraption that the boy had pulled out off of his back, he noticed it resembled an overgrown Japanese weasel. It wasn't large enough for Fu to be completely frightened, but he still tried to remain on his guard. There were a number of ninja in the world with frightening techniques that seemed like ordinary party tricks. 

Response Phase

Spoiler

(N/A)

Setup Phase

Spoiler

(Activation of Lvl 1 Taijutsu Weights.)

Hmm. I'll have to try a little bit harder against this ninja, especially if he has puppets and clones. Fu thought as he rolled up his sleeves. This revealed the two weights wrapped around his arms. With a quick monkey handsign, Fu sealed the weight inside of a seal located in the palm of each hand. But he had to move fast. If he didnt attack within a few seconds, the weights would then return to their normal weight, negating any effects that he would have gained. Or so the cashier told him.

Main Phase

Spoiler

(2 Basic Attacks) 

"Here I come!" Fu told the boy, eager to see what he could do. Moments after activating his Taijutsu weights, Fu and his clones lunged toward his hidden sand challenger, jumping over the medium sized puppet that stood in front of him in hopes of hitting the real hidden sand ninja. A little reckless, Fu thought, but it should give me enough information about this puppet jutsu to make a better plan. Fu could feel the adrenaline flowing through his whole body, as he maneuvered around what he believed to be clones and threw two jabs toward the boy.

Accuracy Modifier

Spoiler

[Target] : Onishi Yuuta

[Strikes] : 1

[Cost] : -5 stamina

[Damage] : 5 (base) + 10 (taijutsu modifier) + 10 (Weights) = 25 damage

[CTH] : 60 (base) + 60 (12 base accuracy + 8 from clones) = 120% CTH

[Cost] : -5 stamina

[Damage] : 5 (base) + 10 (taijutsu modifier) + 10 (Weights) = 25 damage

[CTH] : 60 (base) + 6 = 66% CTH

Stats

Spoiler

(Taijutsu) - 70

(Defense) - 20

(Ninjutsu) - 90

(Genjutsu) - 100

(Concentration) - 220

(Speed) - 120

(Accuracy) - 20 (+40) = 60

(Evasion) - 120

Skills

Spoiler

None. 

Equipment

Spoiler

Level 1 Taijutsu Weights.

Techniques

Spoiler

None. 

Loss Tag

Spoiler

-15+ -15= -30 base stamina. (Weights: -30+20= -10) 

Chakra This Round: none lost (no chakra consuming techniques)

Other rounds: -8 

Total regen: +6 chakra

Total Chakra Lost: -2

Stamina this round: 10 lost

Other rounds: none lost

Stamina Regeneration: +5 stamina

Total stamina lost: -5

Edited by Toroi21

Where this new player came from or why he was here, no one knew. But he crashed in like a bat outta hell, nonetheless. 

My name is Bo and I'm here to say

I'm gonna beat you up in a major way! 

//Stats

Ninjutsu| 10
Genjutsu| 0
Taijutsu| 60
Concentration| 0
Defense| 120
Speed| 60
Accuracy| 60
Evasion| 60

//Setup Phase//

[Bo don't need no stinkin' setup phase!] 

//Main Phase//

Bo jumped and landed square between Yuuta's two clones. He held his fists straight out and spun in a circle like a spinning top so they'd strike each clone in the head. What a mad man!

[Bo uses a basic attack with 2 strikes, each strike targeting 1 of Yuuta's clones]

[5 (Base) * 2 = 10 Stamina Total]

[60% (Base) + 15% (minimum Acc) = 75% Chance to Hit] [60% (Base) + 6% (Acc) = 66% Chance to Hit]

[5 (base) + 5 (10 tai/2 strikes)  = 10 Damage Per Strike]

//Loss Tag

Speed Percentile: 625
Turn Order: 910 (Fu) + 625 >> 1535
Loss //HP: -0 // CHK: -0 // STM: -10
Regen //HP: +0 // CHK: +0 // STM: +10% 
Total //HP: -0 | CHK: -0 | STM: -4

//Skills

Positive 

Steadfast Durability // Rank 2
Effect: Stamina-Based Techniques cost 5 less Stamina per ninja rank of the technique.

Mountain Ox Style
Effect: The user of the Ox Style gains an Ox Charge each time they use an Ox Style technique instead of when they land a successful hit. Ox Charges may be spent in one of the three following ways.
1. The user may spend an Ox Charge during their Main Phase to increase the damage of an Mountain Ox Style technique by 5x% as well as increasing their Defense stat by 10x% until their following Main Phase, where x is the amount of charges spent.
2. The user may perform a technique that requires the use of Ox Charges.
Requirements: Iwagakure Ninja or 5 post training session with a ninja who already knows this skill.

Intestinal Fortitude // Rank 1
Rank 1: Gain 10% of your Total Stamina every turn. This replaces normal Stamina regeneration.

Hindering

Obtrusive
Effect: Attack strikes that target a character with this skill in a Team Battle have their Chance to Hit increased by 7%.

Embodiment of Avarice
Effect: Whenever an item in this character's possession is destroyed(by such effects as [Destroy Item] or [Destroy Weapon]), this character is placed under the effects of [Fazed] and [Enraged] for one turn.

new turn order!

Spoiler

Fu's Speed Percentile is 455. 
Yuuta's Speed Percentile is 556. 
Bo's Speed Percentile is 625. 

The order of turns, assuming that there are no changes in speed, will be as follows:
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 1112, and which will be 1668 at the end of the turn. (Turn #1)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 1365, and which will be 1820 at the end of the turn. (Turn #2)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 1535, and which will be 2160 at the end of the turn. (Turn #3)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 1668, and which will be 2224 at the end of the turn. (Turn #4)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 1820, and which will be 2275 at the end of the turn. (Turn #5)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 2160, and which will be 2785 at the end of the turn. (Turn #6)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 2224, and which will be 2780 at the end of the turn. (Turn #7)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 2275, and which will be 2730 at the end of the turn. (Turn #8)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 2730, and which will be 3185 at the end of the turn. (Turn #9) double turn = 2 main phase actions for Fu!! 
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 2780, and which will be 3336 at the end of the turn. (Turn #10)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 2785, and which will be 3410 at the end of the turn. (Turn #11)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 3185, and which will be 3640 at the end of the turn. (Turn #12)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 3336, and which will be 3892 at the end of the turn. (Turn #13)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 3410, and which will be 4035 at the end of the turn. (Turn #14)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 3640, and which will be 4095 at the end of the turn. (Turn #15)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 3892, and which will be 4448 at the end of the turn. (Turn #16)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 4035, and which will be 4660 at the end of the turn. (Turn #17)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 4095, and which will be 4550 at the end of the turn. (Turn #18)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 4448, and which will be 5004 at the end of the turn. (Turn #19)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 4550, and which will be 5005 at the end of the turn. (Turn #20)

Edited by Ootspunter
To correct my mistake

OOC: After researching and asking, apparently when two or more attacks (Basic, Multi-Hit, or AoE) are occurring, your modifiers are split between each attack.

Yuuta saw the Konohagakure boy charging at him in an attempt to punch him. Thankfully Yuuta was able to dodge each punch just in the knick of time.

Mid fight, a strange boy wearing an Iwagakure headband appeared. Who is this clown, thought Yuuta. As the boy appeared, he went to punch at Yuuta’s clone. As he did, each clone disappeared in a puff of smoke. He’s aggressive. Guess I’ll deal with him first. First, Yuuta created two more clones, then sent Ko flying towards the Iwagakure boy, sickle first.

Response

[Yuuta is attempting dodge basic attacks]

[CTH: 66 (Capped) - 6 (Evasion) = 60]

[Yuuta Rolled a 65: Dodged!]

[Yuuta Rolled a 99: Dodge!] 

[Yuuta’s Clones Disappear]

Set Up

[Yuuta used Clone Technique I | Bunshin no Jutsu I]

[Cost: 5 (2) = 10 - 5 (Inner Calm) = 5 (Capped]

[Yuuta gains +40 Accuracy]

Main Phase

[Yuuta uses one (1) basic weapon attack on Bo]

[Damage: 20 (Weapon Level) + 20 (Ninjutsu Mod) = 40]

[If Strike Succeeds, Bo has ‘Bleeding; 3’ for one (1) turn]

[CTH: 60 (Base) + 12 (Acc) = 72]

[Cost: 10 (Base) - 5 (Inner Calm) = 5 (Capped)]

Loss Tag

Spoiler

Loss [Health; -0 l Chakra; -10 l Stamina; -0]

Gain [Health; +0 l Chakra; +5% l Stamina; -0]

Total [Health; -0 l Chakra; -5 l Stamina; -0]

Stats

Spoiler

(Taijutsu) 20

(Ninjutsu) 80

(Defense) 20

(Genjutsu) 0

(Concentration) 0

(Speed) 80

(Accuracy) 80 [120]

(Evasion) 60

[---] Total with Stat Additions/Subtractions

Equipment

Spoiler

Ko l Child l こ

Puppet Size: Medium

Durability: 460

Total Slots: 6/10

Parts:

Spoiler

Armor Plating

Effect: None

Durability: +75

Cost: 両100

Hidden Blade; I

Effect: Any strikes (of any kind) made with this puppet afflict the target with one (1) turn of the status effect ‘Bleeding; 3’.  This effect stacks with itself to a maximum of ‘Bleeding; 30’. Additionally, once per battle per instance of this attribute (max; 5), an attack made with this puppet that afflicts the status effect ‘Bleeding’ may be treated as a ‘Dynamic Trap’. ‘Dynamic Traps’ created by this effect are treated as the same technique for purposes of diminishing ‘To-Hit’ bonuses.

Durability: +15

Cost: 両150

Armament Medium Weapon

Part Slots: 3

Level: 10

Weapon Type: Sickle

Effect: A puppet with this attribute is considered to be equipped with a Medium Weapon of the chosen type. Weapons gained through this part may not possess any attributes or special abilities of their own. The cost of this part is equal to the cost of a 'Medium Weapon' of the chosen level.

Durability: +1.5x

Cost: 両x

Gliding Joints; I

Effect: This puppet gains +4x% to dodge physical attack, where x is equal to the wielder's ninja rank.

Durability: +20

Size Requirement: Small

Cost: 両125

Description: Ko is one of the first combat based puppets that Yuuta ever built. Ko resembles a young Japanese Weasel with jagged teeth and claws on each of his paws. He has brown eyes, a black nose, and mouth just large enough to bite a large human. Ko has a long tail that he uses to hold her medium sized sickle with. Ko is the smallest in the set of three weasel shaped puppets.

Skills

Spoiler

Inner Calm

Description: Your are more efficient with your chakra, doing more with smaller amounts than others.

Effect: Chakra-Based Techniques cost 5 less Chakra per ninja rank of the technique. This shares ranks with the skill 'Steadfast Durability'.

Ex: Genin techniques cost -5 Chakra, Chuunin techniques cost -10 Chakra, etc

Rank 1 of 10

Techniques

Spoiler

Clone Technique | Bunshin no Jutsu

Cost: 5x Chakra

Description: A technique that most students are required to be proficient in before they can graduate from the academy, the Bunshin no Jutsu is the most basic of the myriad of clone techniques that exist in the world. By properly molding their chakra, the user is capable of creating near perfect replicas of themselves. Unlike most bunshin jutsu, the basic clone technique does not produce physical clones but creates something more akin to a projected image, which is a real image that has no form. The Clone Technique is considered an E-Ranked jutsu, and is not very powerful, but with practice and ingenuity many shinobi have come to use it in masterful ways. Most often stalling by hiding out among their clones, or setting themselves up for a strong offensive.

Effect: This technique may be used in the Setup Phase or Main Phase. When determining the cost of this technique "x" is considered to be the number of "Clones" created by the user and may never be greater than 2. "Clones" have 1 Health and 1% of the user's other statistics. "Clones" are not physical, and may not use items, techniques or attack during their turn. The user of this technique gains +20 Evasion or +20 Accuracy for every "Clone" on the battlefield. The effects of 'Clones' may be ignored by any character with heightened senses (i.e; Byakugan, Path of the Sensor, Inuzuka Smell Tracker, etc). This technique may be used in the Setup Phase 1 time per battle.

Edited by Tw33dle

Fu felt disappointed when neither of his punches were able to land on the puppeteer. No worries, I'll just try once more! 

Fortunately for Fu, a new fighter entered into the ring, spinning in a weird fighting style he had never seen before, which destroyed both of the puppeteer's clones. After catching a glimpse of his headband, Fu realized he was from Iwagakure, the village hidden in stone. So we have the village hidden in the leaves, the sand, and the stone. Who's next? Mist? 

Shrugging his thoughts aside Fu decided to capitalize on the arrival on the new fighter, hoping to help him destroy the puppeteer's puppet before he had a chance to use it. 

"Nice! I'll try for him now." Fu called out as he began making handsigns: Horse, Dog, Tiger.

-Skills-

Spoiler

Subtle Elements; Fire 
Effect: May use Fire element techniques. All Fire Techniques deal an additional 5% of their total damage in burn damage on the following turn, rounded up. All 5 “Subtle Element” skills share ranks. 

Trap Subtlety; General

Description: Clever is the way you think of it, your traps are the best and they catch people by surprise every time. You are a hair faster, and your hand a hair defter than the normal, allowing you to pull of maneuvers that others just couldn't.

Effect: Dynamic Traps gain an additional +5% to hit.

Inner Calm; General (Rank 2)

Description: Your are more efficient with your chakra, doing more with smaller amounts than others.
Effect: Chakra-Based Techniques cost 5 less Chakra per ninja rank of the technique. This shares ranks with the skill 'Steadfast Durability'.
Ex: Genin techniques cost -5 Chakra, Chuunin techniques cost -10 Chakra, etc.

-Setup Phase-

Spoiler

N/A

-Main Phase-

Spoiler

"Furashobangu!" he yelled as he clustered the fifteen fireflies into his palm. After this part of the jutsu had been completed, Fu completed it by throwing it like a baseball towards the puppeteer. 

Techniques:

Spoiler

Flashbang | Furashobangu 

Type: Ninjutsu [Konohagakure; Fire; Dynamic Trap]

Cost: 35 Chakra

Damage: 20

Condition: There must be at least 10 Fireflies active on the field.

Effect: The target of this technique is afflicted with fazed for one (1) turn.

Description: After the summoning forth of the phantom fireflies, the user 'drains' the fireflies of their light and pools it with Chakra, then hurls it at the target's face, where it explodes. The fireflies will return to their lit state after this technique. 

Accuracy/ Loss Tag:

[Cost] : -35 chakra +10 (Rank 2 Inner Calm) = -25 chakra. 

[Damage] : 20 (base) + 5% (which is 1 … oof) = 21 damage

[CTH] : 60 (base) + 8 (clones) = 68 + 5 (trap subtly) = 73% CTH

Loss Tag:

Chakra this round: -25

other rounds: -2

chakra regen: 0

total chakra lost: -27

Stamina this round: 0

other rounds: -5 

stamina regen: +5

total stamina lost: 0

-Stats-

Spoiler

(Taijutsu) - 70

(Defense) - 20

(Ninjutsu) - 90

(Genjutsu) - 100

(Concentration) - 220

(Speed) - 120

(Accuracy) - 20 (+40) = 60

(Evasion) - 120

Oh for fuck sake it's coming at me

Bo clenched his fists and scowled as he awaited the strange contraption's attack. 

// Response Phase//

[Bo is attempting dodge one basic attack from Ko]

[CTH: 72 - 6 (Evasion) + 7 (obtrusive) = 73]

[Bo Rolled a 10! // Straight to the dome!]

[Bo takes 40 - 30 (defense) = 10 damage!]

[Bo is afflicted with Bleeding; 3 for 1 turn!]

When the attack hit Bo right on the side of the head, he tried to make it look like he just tanked the hit. Like it was confidence or something. Actually it was just that he went left when he should have gone right.

//Setup Phase//

[Bo attempts to intimidate his opponents by removing his pants! He is now wearing a shirt, underwear, and sandals!] 

//Main Phase//

I'll be a monkeys uncle if I let you send that thing at me again! 

Bo crouched down low to the floor and put his fingers up to his temples to make it look like bull horns. He let's some buffs out if his nostrils as kicked dirt back with his right leg before charging like an ox at the puppet user. 

Chaaaaaaaaaarge! 

[Bo uses Ox's Spear | Ushiyari targeting Yuuta!]

[40 (Base) - 5 (Steadfast) = 35 Stamina Total]

[60% (Base) + 6% (Acc) = 66% Chance to Hit]

[50 (base) + 15 (tai)  = 65 Damage]

[Bo gains one Ox charge] 

//Ox' s Spear | Ushiyari

Spoiler

Type: Taijutsu [Mountain Ox] 
Cost: 40 Stamina 
Damage: 50 
Description: The user will charge forward in a low stance, stepping forward and thrusting their shoulder into the opponent's abdomen in a powerful spear attack.

//Loss Tag

Speed Percentile: 625
Turn Order: 1535 >> 2160
Loss //HP: -10 // CHK: -0 // STM: -35
Regen //HP: +0 // CHK: +0 // STM: +10% 
Total //HP: -10 | CHK: -0 | STM: -33

//Stats

Spoiler

Ninjutsu| 10
Genjutsu| 0
Taijutsu| 60
Concentration| 0
Defense| 120
Speed| 60
Accuracy| 60
Evasion| 60

//Skills

Spoiler

Positive 

Steadfast Durability // Rank 2 
Effect: Stamina-Based Techniques cost 5 less Stamina per ninja rank of the technique. 

Mountain Ox Style 
Effect: The user of the Ox Style gains an Ox Charge each time they use an Ox Style technique instead of when they land a successful hit. Ox Charges may be spent in one of the three following ways. 
1. The user may spend an Ox Charge during their Main Phase to increase the damage of an Mountain Ox Style technique by 5x% as well as increasing their Defense stat by 10x% until their following Main Phase, where x is the amount of charges spent. 
2. The user may perform a technique that requires the use of Ox Charges. 
Requirements: Iwagakure Ninja or 5 post training session with a ninja who already knows this skill. 

Intestinal Fortitude // Rank 1 
Rank 1: Gain 10% of your Total Stamina every turn. This replaces normal Stamina regeneration. 

Hindering 

Obtrusive 
Effect: Attack strikes that target a character with this skill in a Team Battle have their Chance to Hit increased by 7%. 

Embodiment of Avarice 
Effect: Whenever an item in this character's possession is destroyed(by such effects as [Destroy Item] or [Destroy Weapon]), this character is placed under the effects of [Fazed] and [Enraged] for one turn. 

New Turn Order!! 

Spoiler

Fu's Speed Percentile is 455. 
Yuuta's Speed Percentile is 556. 
Bo's Speed Percentile is 625. 

The order of turns, assuming that there are no changes in speed, will be as follows:
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 1112, and which will be 1668 at the end of the turn. (Turn #1)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 1365, and which will be 1820 at the end of the turn. (Turn #2)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 1535, and which will be 2160 at the end of the turn. (Turn #3)

Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 1668, and which will be 2224 at the end of the turn. (Turn #4)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 1820, and which will be 2275 at the end of the turn. (Turn #5)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 2160, and which will be 2785 at the end of the turn. (Turn #6)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 2224, and which will be 2780 at the end of the turn. (Turn #7)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 2275, and which will be 2730 at the end of the turn. (Turn #8)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 2730, and which will be 3185 at the end of the turn. (Turn #9) double turn = 2 main phase actions for Fu!! 
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 2780, and which will be 3336 at the end of the turn. (Turn #10)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 2785, and which will be 3410 at the end of the turn. (Turn #11)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 3185, and which will be 3640 at the end of the turn. (Turn #12)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 3336, and which will be 3892 at the end of the turn. (Turn #13)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 3410, and which will be 4035 at the end of the turn. (Turn #14)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 3640, and which will be 4095 at the end of the turn. (Turn #15)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 3892, and which will be 4448 at the end of the turn. (Turn #16)
Bo, whose Turn Order is 4035, and which will be 4660 at the end of the turn. (Turn #17)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 4095, and which will be 4550 at the end of the turn. (Turn #18)
Yuuta, whose Turn Order is 4448, and which will be 5004 at the end of the turn. (Turn #19)
Fu, whose Turn Order is 4550, and which will be 5005 at the end of the turn. (Turn #20)

Edited by Ootspunter
  • Haha 1