Pwnzie

Thankful to everyone being understanding about my activity being lower lately.

As most of you know I have some pretty serious health problems, which have only become much more of a pain (haha puns) in my ass thanks to the restrictions on opiates, having to find several new pain doctors after policies have changed for no reason preventing someone with a medical cannabis card from getting pain meds necessary to survive each day. Even though its been almost 3 years now since I had my first seizure and compression fractured 7 vertibrae on my spine still being in constant unrelenting pain. Because of the political climate surrounding opiates people in legitimate pain are having their scripts either yanked entirely or forcibly lowering doses for no other reason than their DEA badge number and intimidation from them. 

Im still unable to drive from the epilepsy, which makes finding a new job thats not work frmo home mch more difficult, I have seen 27 doctors now since the fall, which has had a significant effect on my overall psyche/stability unable to think creatively enough to write or post, or even do much art lately because of how terrifying o a situation I was in after my previous pain doctor out of nowhere says I have 1 month to find a new doctor after going to some convention and changing their practice policies prohibiting medical cannabis patients from getting more than 2 pills per day (which I have to take 4 of to me remotely tolerable. 

Oh and 4 days before the first vacation I have had since being in vegas for the shooting in 2017 I slip down a few stairs hitting my left side hard enough to warrant an ER visit, no more fractures but I was in so much more pain for the last week straight, ER informed me that they couldnt do anything for my pain other than give me ibuprofen 600mgs "because you are already on an opiate" Which considering I was and it wasnt even putting a dent in the pain may have been an indication of the severity,  

On top of that I seem to be having issues with literally everything lately, if its not the dispensary actually having a "drought" before 4-20, iits the fiances car getting a flat tire one day, and her pulled over by a cop for going  7 over the next day, its almost missing my flight back having to run through security, being locked out of the townhouse after fiances mom took our spare key with her (was locked outside when it was like 25 degrees the other day for twenty minutes not exactly dressed for a cold climate. 

Both of our familites driving us insane asking about wedding stuff (despite it being a courthouse ceremony with a party after lol, 

That combined with the usual stream of what the actual fuck kind of luck I have had has left me physically and mentally exhausted.

I will be getting posts up soon enough, its just been a bit insane lately.

tldr; been a rough few weeks, that ive been struggling to hold things together. 

Mate your life is your priority, NA can and will wait for ya and welcome you back with open arms when you're ready. You've been through heaps but hey, if family out there is giving you grief you've always got the most whimsical, ephemeral kind of family here, us.

So glad to hear you're still pushing on, hope life turns around on you soon, don't rush in. Take what time you need, we get it.

You're a legend man.

I haven't had much interaction with you yet but when you do return i can't wait to RP with you m8. Be sure to take care of yourself! Drink fluids . . . or whatever else you need. When you're ready, then we'll be ready for you!