Miso

Series | Suiton: Mizuame Nabara | 水遁・水飴拿原­

Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field I | Suiton: Mizuame Nabara I

Type: Ninjutsu [ Water | Hisame ]

Cost: 120 Chakra

Effect: Target is inflicted with the status effect [Shackled: Paired Legs] for one (1) turn. Additionally, targets are inflicted with [Slow] on the following two (2) turns after shackled is resolved.

Description: The user expels an extremely viscous fluid from their mouth that covers the ground. Any ninja caught by the sticky liquid will find it quite bothersome to wiggle their way free of the tacky surface or maneuver thereafter.

Requirements: --

Cost: 4

Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field II | Suiton: Mizuame Nabara II

Type: Ninjutsu [ Water | Hisame ]

Cost: 170 Chakra

Effect: Target is inflicted with the status effect [Shackled: Paired Legs] for two (2) turns. Additionally, targets are inflicted with [Slow] on the following three (2) turns after shackled is resolved.

Description: The user expels an extremely viscous fluid from their mouth that covers the ground. Any ninja caught by the sticky liquid will find it very bothersome to find wiggle their way free of the tacky surface or maneuver thereafter.

Requirements: Suiton Mizuame Nabara I

Cost: 4

Water Release: Starch Syrup Sea | Suiton: Mizuame Enkai

Type: Ninjutsu [ Water | Hisame | AoE ]

Cost: 360 Chakra

Effect: Opponents are inflicted with the status effect [Shackled: Paired Legs] for one (1) turns. Additionally, all opponent(s) are inflicted with [Slow] on the following two (2) turns after shackled is resolved.

Description: Much like the parent technique, the user expels an extremely large volume of highly viscous fluid from their mouth that covers the ground in mass. Ninja caught in the vicinity of the sticky liquid will find it nigh impossible to free their way of the tacky surface or maneuver freely afterwards.

Requirements: Suiton Mizuame Nabara I

Cost: 6

--

Notes:

Resubmit of an old Hisame technique (here) with Azure's permission. Including an addition of an area of effect version of the technique.

-Shackled [Paired legs]: 50 CP per turn

-Slow: 35 CP per turn

Edited by Miso

I saw this and I know I may not be approval staff, but when i think of 'Field' or '[insert element name here] sea' i think of a terrain jutsu.  But I'm not one to ruin someone else's fun, so as is: 

1. Math looks good on this one. (35 x 2 for slow + 50 for Shackled legs = 120. So boom you good. 
  2. same logic goes for the second one. But im sure there's turn caps for ninjutsu effects/damage. it caps off at 4 turns. so 3 turns of slow and 2 turns of shackled legs would equal to 5 total turns affected. which is.... grr i think. (but im not approval staff so im not 100% sure.)
  3. This seems aight.

These are just suggestions, and could get overruled. but this is my humble opinion as a fellow member.

Edited by Toroi21

Nah, it's dead piled. I used the whole forum search for the technique and that's the only thing I found. I also talked to both Tony and Azure who both worked on the technique and the sticky syrup terrain at various points.  Got the go ahead from Blue to remake it.

Definitely. Fixed and ready to go.

If I need to reduce the turn duration on the Jonin level. I can do that as well. It has been brought up by Toroi but however it should be handled, I'll edit it accordingly or leave it in, if good as is.