Foxtrot

New Player, Here!

Intro To Foxtrot

• The Basics

What would you like to be called?: Fox
Education?: No college degrees, I'm not that fancy :P
Occupation?: Working in a paid cohort under Shift3 Technologies, learning Salesforce

New to NA?: Yes

How did you find NA?: While browsing for Naruto games online

• Game Experience!
Have you role played before?: Yes!
If so for how long?: 13 years
Where at (website? local game store? mom's basement)?: Gaia Online was where I started, I've also RP'd on Elliquiy, and in the MU* community.
What kind of role play was it?: All kinds - Slice of Life, School Life, Fan Themes (Harry Potter, Naruto, Pokemon, Vampire the Masquerade, Dungeons & Dragons), Fantasy, Horror, etc

Do you play other games?: Absolutely

If so, what kind of games? (Console, computer, board games, etc): I play a lot of console games, mostly. But I do enjoy a good board game. Some of my favorite titles are Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Elder Scrolls, and Fable. As for board games, I enjoy most of them. I also love tabletop rpg's (D&D 5e).

• Naruto!

How long have you been interested in Naruto?: Since I was in 8th grade.. so about 13-14 years.

Do you watch or read?: Both - though I mostly watch nowadays.
What is your favorite story arc?: Tough question! But I loved Naruto's Sage Mode training and how he came back and became the village hero.
Who is your favorite character?: Another tough question x.x Let's see... Naruto is an obvious one, but I also love Kakashi and Shikamaru. And Shino >.<
Watch any other anime? If so which ones?: Yup! Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragonball/DBZ, Clannad (After Story), Violet Evergarden, Your Lie in April, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Blue Exorcist, etc... There are more.

• Favorite Gauntlet

Favorite Anime: I have to say Naruto at this point. It's the one I've watched the most of, and it has taken me on such a ride.

Favorite Manga: Naruto, FMA, Hikaru no Go

Favorite Game: Zelda (Ocarina of Time), Pokemon (Silver), Fire Emblem (Awakening), Elder Scrolls (Skyrim), Fable I

Favorite Book: Does series count? Harry Potter
Favorite Song: Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz... Almost Heaven, Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon... Lost Boy, Ruth B... Misty Mountains, Peter Hollens
Favorite Color: Most Earth tones

Favorite Number: 7

Favorite Phrase: "Ya know"

Favorite Element: Water

Favorite Collectible: I've collected Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards? I think that's what this is asking.

Anything else you would like to share?: For anyone that cares, I identify as gender-fluid and use they/them pronouns.

Pic of Me:

image0.jpg?width=355&height=473

Edited by Foxtrot