Binding Cloth

Jb5w8C3.gif

Binding Cloth | Kiji | 生地

Weapon Type: Cloth Wrap

Size: Large

Level: 80+

Description:

Spoiler

Used primarily by Suna-nin, this cloth is a tool used to immobilize an opponent. It can also be used as a medium to seal an opponent by placing a sealing tag on it. The shinobi are also able to freely manipulate the cloth. In a practical sense, the cloth is used as a means to conceal an escape, as well as defend against attacks. While drenched in water, it proved an efficient tool against Scorch Release ninjutsu. 

Attributes: --

Special Abilities:

布縛りの術­ (Nunoshibari no Jutsu)

Spoiler

Effect: The user may now perform "Cloth" Techniques as if they were seal-less.

Cost: ?

Sealing Conduit

Spoiler

Effect: The user may use a sealing tag on an opponent that has been hit with a "Binding Cloth" technique, if that technique also induces the status effect "opening; sealing tag." If done, the opponent rolls a die of 100, representing their unmodified chance to dodge. The chance to dodge is represented by the opponents current health value divided by their total health multiplied by 100. Ghost health is not considered for these purposes. If the opponent dodges, the sealing tag is still considered to be used. If the opponent is hit with the sealing tag, they may no longer take any action during the battle. This is considered a chakra-based attack for all intents and purposes. 

Cost: ? 

Cost: $3200 + ???

Edited by Toroi21

Yeah, Princess' review remains, an instant kill is not on the table now anymore than it was with the Death Note attempt, even if this is much more restrictive. 

If you'd like to work on this in the future, let me know and I'll move it back, but until then, this is going to dead like I said before.