PN-Soul

COVID fueled nostalgia

Hey all, Pirate here.  This Coronavirus situation has left me with a lot of free time at home, so I started re-watching some of shippuden. Then, I got to thinking about some of the OCs i drew for NA and decided to check up on the site. I'm super pleased to see recent posts. I know I could have just asked cntr if it was still active, but I just wanted to check it out myself. regardless of how incosistantly active/inactive I've been over the years. I will always have  super fond memories of NA circa 2003-2006. I wanna thank cntr for keeping it running for so long.

I'm not sure if I'll try to get into actual RP or not, but if anyone were looking for an extra character I have a few concepts in mind and would be happy to hop in. Moslty, I'll be happy if anyone remembers me.

17 minutes ago, wolfnin said:

Welcome back, glad to see an old face again! Even if you're not rejoining :P (Though you should rejoin!) 

I might if there's an open space.

15 minutes ago, Sol Pope said:

Man I wish I'd known about NA when I was in high school, I would have been crazy about it

Oh I was. the summer of '03 or '04 I was on so much I had dreams about NA.

Hey Pirate! Nice of you to check in! It’s a party on the NA discord if you want to drop in and chat.

edit: I forgot the spam forum even existed until I checked where this post was. Gooooood times 

Edited by Cloudnine
  • Like 1