Sol Pope

Ishikawa Items pt. 1

Cloak of White Roses

+40 Evasion, +40 Ninjutsu, +15 Item Slots

Scattering of the White Rose: Once per battle, when the user is in the process of ‘Disengaging’ combat, they may roll twice against their Pursuit Challenge and take the higher of the two rolls.

Cost: Free for members of The Ishikawa Syndicate, Chunin Rank and membership in the Order of the White Rose, Replaces the standard chunin vest

Cloak of Red Roses

+80 Evasion, +80 Ninjutsu, +25 Item Slots

Scattering of the Red Rose: Once per battle, when the user is in the process of ‘Disengaging’ combat, they may roll twice against their Pursuit Challenge and take the higher of the two rolls.

Cost: 150 RP with The Ishikawa Syndicate, Jonin Rank and membership in the Order of the Red Rose, Replaces the standard jonin vest

Cloak of Black Roses

+120 Evasion, +120 Ninjutsu, +35 Item Slots

Scattering of the Black Rose: Once per battle, when the user is in the process of ‘Disengaging’ combat, they may roll twice against their Pursuit Challenge and take the higher of the two rolls.

Cost: 300 RP with The Ishikawa Syndicate, Membership in the Order of the Black Rose

Edited by Sol Pope

Designers Notes: These items are equivalent to the promotion vests given at rank increase in terms of stat increases. On top of this they have a once per battle use whilst disengaging combat. I went back and forth between a couple effects that dealt with these new rules and landed here. Critique is welcome, I know this system has not seen any "live tests" and so I don't want to create something that's trivializing it.

Approved. Sennin rank doesn't typically give armor, but I'm not certain that it's bad for orgs to hand it out. It helps make them a little unique and gives slightly more reason to actually sign on with one instead of being a bog standard ninja.

Edited by almondsAndRain