TheLastYuriSamurai

Konoha Medic Corps: Medic Techs

Medical Arts: Battle Prep I | Iryō Ninjutsu: Sentō junbi I| 悪魔 戦闘準備 I

Type: Ninjutsu [ Medical ] [Konoha Medical Corps]

Cost:  90 Chakra

Effects: Haste [2] and Induced Regeneration: 20 [1]
Description: Medics know that a ninja needs to be quick enough to not need healing in the first place. 
JP: 3

Medical Arts: Battle Prep II | Iryō Ninjutsu: Sentō junbi II| 悪魔 戦闘準備 I

Type: Ninjutsu [ Medical ] [Konoha Medical Corps]

Cost:  170 Chakra

Effects: Haste [3] and Induced Regeneration: 65 [1]

Description: Medics know that a ninja needs to be quick enough to not need healing in the first place. 

JP: 4 [ Evolving 1; Medical Prep I ]

Medical Arts: Cauterize Wounds | Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōshaku Suru| 悪魔 焼灼する

Type: Ninjutsu [ Medical ] [ Fire ] [Konoha Medical Corps]

Cost:  60 Chakra

Effects: Removes Bleeding: X from the target, where X is a number no greater than 60 (this can be broken up over multiple turns). The target is inflicted with Burning: X/2.

Description: Medics experienced with the element of fire may quickly cauterize wounds. It’s a messy and imperfect method, but could save a comrade in the heat of battle if used properly.

Edited by TheLastYuriSamurai
fixing format and added KMC in preparation for making the org

Medical Arts: Battle Prep: So, this one needs some tweaking but is mechanically okay. You are filling the technique up with a lot of extraneous detail, like describing Haste. While it can be nice to the staff to list the effects of status effects you are using, please do so at the bottom of the page, not in the middle of a technique. Additionally, you must always state what the cost is paid in. 90 could be 90 health, chakra, stamina, yokai chakra, ryo, hopes and or dreams. So we have to add chakra to the cost, we can clean up the effects an awful lot.

Medical Arts: Battle Prep I | Iryō Ninjutsu: Sentō junbi I| 悪魔 戦闘準備 I

Type: Ninjutsu [ Medical ]

Cost:  90 Chakra

Effects: Haste [2] and Induced Regeneration: 20 [1]

Medical Arts: Battle Prep II | Iryō Ninjutsu: Sentō junbi II| 悪魔 戦闘準備 I

Type: Ninjutsu [ Medical ]

Cost:  170 Chakra

Effects: Haste [3] and Induced Regeneration: 65 [1]

Description: Medics know that a ninja needs to be quick enough to not need healing in the first place. 

JP: 4

Medical Arts: Cauterize Wounds: You've picked a fun one to start with. Removing variable status effects requires you to set a maximum value you can remove, and you essentially have to pay for the lot. It's...typically done with abilities and items not jutsu because it's just kinda cost inefficient. But let's see how we make this work. 

Medical Arts: Cauterize Wounds | Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōshaku Suru| 悪魔 焼灼する

Type: Ninjutsu [ Medical ] [ Fire ]

Cost:  60 Chakra

Effects: Removes Bleeding: X from the target, where X is a number no greater than 60 (this can be broken up over multiple turns). The target is inflicted with Burning: X/2.

Description: Medics experienced with the element of fire may quickly cauterize wounds. It’s a messy and imperfect method, but could save a comrade in the heat of battle if used properly.

JP: 3

So, I am giving a full 50% cost reduction for inflicting half the damage back, you're essentially preventing half as much damage as you could otherwise. So I am saying this can remove up to 60 points of bleeding, and inflict back up to 30 points of burning. If they have bleeding 10, you're still paying 60 to use this. But if they have Bleeding: 20 [3], you can remove it all. They still take Burning; 30 [1]. I am not making some stupid same turns clause. This is complex enough as it is hahahaha.