AFoXX

Heya Folks

Intro To AFoXX

• The Basics

What would you like to be called?: Fox
Education?: Some college and what might be called "trade school"
Occupation?: Salesforce Admin for a tech company

New to NA?: Not entirely, I think I bumped around here some years ago. Thought I would poke around again and see where it leads.

How did you find NA?: Internet, of course.

• Game Experience!
Have you role played before?: Yes
If so for how long?: About... 15 years.
Where at (website? local game store? mom's basement)?: Started on Gaia Online, did some MUSH games, a site called Elliquiy, and some D&D (both voice and play-by-post).
What kind of role play was it?: Fantasy, Fan-based, Slice of Life mostly.

Do you play other games?: Yes

If so, what kind of games? (Console, computer, board games, etc): I play a lot of different RPG's on console, and I mentioned D&D.

• Naruto!

How long have you been interested in Naruto?: For a solid 17 years I would say.

Do you watch or read?: I read some of the manga, but mostly watched.
What is your favorite story arc?: Hmm, the Pain arc was pretty fantastic, but the 4th Shinobi World War was the most epic.
Who is your favorite character?: I have a few. Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Rock Lee are my top 4.
Watch any other anime? If so which ones?: A bit too many to list here.

• Favorite Gauntlet

Favorite Anime: Naruto (always), but Demon Slayer is my most current fave.

Favorite Manga: Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Hikaru no Go.

Favorite Game: Too hard.

Favorite Book: Of the books I've read, I love the Harry Potter series. But Outlander The Time Traveler's Wife were pretty great.
Favorite Song: Too hard.
Favorite Color: Green and Purple.

Favorite Number: 42.

Favorite Phrase: I'm not sure I can think of any off the top of my head.

Favorite Element: Wind/Water/Lightning

Favorite Collectible: I don't own a lot of collectibles, but if I did they would be Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Cards, and Amiibos.

Anything else you would like to share?: I'm non-binary (pronouns are they/them). Also, autism & ADHD, anxiety & depression solidarity. End the mental health and neurodiversity stigma.

Share a picture of yourself if you want here!

Profile2.jpg

Edited by AFoXX

Hey there! Welcome to Ninja Academy! I want to echo everything Almonds said. I love the hair! It looks great. As for pronouns, I used masculine pronouns. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to join the Discord and/or send me a DM. Looking forward to RPing with you. 

Welcome to NA, here you'll find a warm and welcoming community always happy to share our stories with new members. The mechanics can look dense to start with but it all comes together once you've got the basics down pat.

Almonds and I will likely be your chief staff contacts, so swing any questions by us and we'll be excited to help out!

Pleasure to have you here mate, hope you have fun!

10 hours ago, almondsAndRain said:

Hi, welcome to Ninja Academy! I love your hair. You should join our Discord too - we don't play the game there, but it's where everyone hangs out. 

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another staff member!

9 hours ago, Tw33dle said:

Hey there! Welcome to Ninja Academy! I want to echo everything Almonds said. I love the hair! It looks great. As for pronouns, I used masculine pronouns. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to join the Discord and/or send me a DM. Looking forward to RPing with you. 

6 hours ago, Princess said:

Welcome to NA, here you'll find a warm and welcoming community always happy to share our stories with new members. The mechanics can look dense to start with but it all comes together once you've got the basics down pat.

Almonds and I will likely be your chief staff contacts, so swing any questions by us and we'll be excited to help out!

Pleasure to have you here mate, hope you have fun!

1 hour ago, Saiken, Asashi said:

Welcome to NA! :enthralledfox:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I've been reading through all the rules and systems for most of the day haha. It is kinda dense, but I'm sure if I tackle it a little at a time as needed, I'll get the hang of it. I'm on the NA discord, so I'll pop in there if I have any urgent questions (or just to chat). Looking forward to coming up with a cool character concept!

• Like 2