Jake

Demon Try-outs

Requires 10 posts, 10+ lines each, the subject(s):

-Character's History

-Aspirations to be a Shinobi

-What demon they are(they will choose and the best RPer will be given that demon)

-Training exercises

And any other misc. stuff you would like to add, make it a story, once you apply you will be given a thread withen a sub-forum.

Egg3.gif

Edited by Spritz

Guest Phoenix

Ah, excellent. I hope Im applying in the correct manner, forgive me If Im not.

Applying for indeed the Six - Tailed demon, "Phoenix" of Suna. Yesh, I have very interesting things to come. :rolleyes:

Guest Shikyo

I would like to apply for the immortal Nine Tails, "Kyuubi" of Konoha.

Edited by Shikyo_Kosshi

Guest Kanjii

Pft, I'll give this a try. XD;

Applying for the four-tailed 'Crow' of Oto.

[EDIT: I've seen that the four-tails is sometimes seen as a reptile-like creature, so I can change that o_0;]

Edited by Kanjii

I'll give it a try, I've been setting up to create a new character anyways. Nine Tailed, "Kyuubi" of Konoha.

((sorry shikyo but it looks like were competing now...I thought we could make our own))

Edited by Keno

Guest TaronsNachos

I've asked Aether and he sent me the following list:

1) Shukaku

2) Scorpion

3) Dragonfly

4) Worm

5) Chameleon

6) Phoenix

7) Mongoose

8) Hydra (Snake)

9) Kyuubi

^ He told me you have to pick from that list...

OK Takao, i'm just going to tell you flat out. Your not going to get the mongoose. Period. Ravage wants the mongoose, and incase you didn't notice, his thing is pretty long..

Drake: Bad choice of words.

Edited by Matthias Drake

Hmm... I probably won't get this but.... The two tailed scorpion!! Ble, now I know I won't get this... If no one else applies to this demon, can I get it automaticly, no matter how bad my post is?

No. It's a role play test. PLease tstat which village you demon is native to, onlt two villages can have two demons. The others will have one each.

Edited by Rei

Hehe, wondering if I could switch my application to the One-Tailed Shukaku

>] Got some Ideas rollin' in my head. Of course, I'll make a new try out form, if needs be. O.o or does it not need one? Meh, I'll do it anyway. Suna

((Takao: If this works out, feel free to go for the mongoose))

Edited by Ravage Nocturne

Guest TaronsNachos
Kay.

The Deadline for all entries  is Sunday night.

Bah! I still think we could of picked some better animals (like something that wasn't a bug or something actually native to japan). But again, my opinion means diddly-squat.

ANYwho, I guess I'll give it a shot, just to see if I have what it takes to hang with the big dogs. Sign me up for the 5-tailed chameleon, I will be in Kusa.

Bah! I still think we could of picked some better animals (like something that wasn't a bug or something actually native to japan). But again, my opinion means diddly-squat.

ANYwho, I guess I'll give it a shot, just to see if I have what it takes to hang with the big dogs. Sign me up for the 5-tailed chameleon, I will be in Kusa.

I do agree that we could pick better animal. If you wish to change your animal during the test I don't see a problem with that.

Hehe, wondering if I could switch my application to the One-Tailed Shukaku

>] Got some Ideas rollin' in my head. Of course, I'll make a new try out form, if needs be. O.o or does it not need one? Meh, I'll do it anyway. Suna

Keep in mind that among the nine Shukaku is the most unstable and ill minded. You can change your test if you wish, but you'll have to make a new form.

Edited by Rei

Guest TaronsNachos
I do agree that we could pick better animal. If you wish to change your animal during the test I don't see a problem with that.

Really? Is this OK with Aether? I was under the impression we had to pick from that list... if we don't... then... w00t!

Guest TaronsNachos
That was a list I posted in the Admin fourm, since  few members  give us demons to pick I used those nine.

As promised: w00t! If you could still give me the thread, then awesome, I still got to think about what kind of demon I'm gonna try for. I'll still be in Kusa.

Edited by TaronsNachos

Guest Kanjii

Two questions;

1. Deadline; Sunday night, what time zone? x__@;

2. 10 posts and 10+ lines per post; I'm guessing that instead of having 10 posts we can just make one post with 100+ lines? or, in other words, does it matter how many posts you make as long as you get 100+ lines?