Guest Seven <3

Another Day...

Guest Seven <3

[setting: Class is getting ready for a fieldtrip. The bus leaves in 20 minutes. It is midday and the sun is setting with a reddish color filling the room. This is in the classroom everyone is rushing packing items, talking to friends etc...]

The teacher passed by the class, sweat dripping down his neck. It was mid-summer and the class was preparing for its' fieldtrip to the beach. "O... Ok class ge...t ready we are about to leave, talk to your friends and uhm... get on the bus..s..." The teacher said nervously looking around. He walked to the side of the room and peered outside the window. A bus stood waiting, but he knew that this bus was one to most of this kids death...

======

Naota yawned as he awaited the bus to leave. "Yata yata..." He yawned lazily, the day was hot and he was just waiting for their trip to the ocean side. Wonder when this thing will get started, was the words rushing through his mind because he knew that he was ready to get some fun started and hang out with some of his friends...

Ken stepped into the bus with great excitement. He had been waiting for a "field trip" like this ever since he came to this school. Their class has never had a trip that would take them farther than their city, so this was a special occasion.

Finding an empty window seat, Ken sat down and placed his bag on his lap. He opened it up and started to check if everything he had brought was in there. "Extra clothes...extra batteries...magazines...my PDA...extra underwear..." Finally seeing that he had everything he brought with him, Ken was ready to go.

Edited by Kenji-San

Guest lugiablaster

Arche looks up from the book she's reading. She listens as the teacher tells them that it's almost time to leave. Looking out the window, Arche sees the bus engine let out a couple small puffs of black smoke, showing that it was as ready to go on the trip. The teen just shrugged, before going back to her book, entitled, "A World Without Tyranny: The Journey for Freedom.” It was some book that she was suppose to have read a couple weeks ago, but some school stuff had came up, so here she was, reading a book before going on a vacation.

It didn't really matter what she was doing right now. Her bag laid ready to her left. A few specs of dust seemed to have wanted to set up a home there and Arche didn't bother them. She would probably dust them off eventually, but right now, she was trying to focus on her book.

No luck. She sighs, folding the book up without bothering to put in a placeholder. Boring... Arche sat in the very back of the row on the far left, making that statement not quite true. She could watch the other students... Observations were always fun, but it seemed that today, there was nothing to watch, since everyone was only talking about the trip. You'd think it was cool to go somewhere with your entire class... maybe it was just the 4.0+ people... Wasn't there someone with a 5.something...? How the heck was that even possible?! Another mindless thought aside...

Arche decided that it would be best if she got a seat before they were filled up. She didn't really feel like sitting with anyone else... ever.

Getting up, she headed for the bus and took a seat towards the front, since it would've been easiest to get out. She threw her bag to the seat next to hers, so no one else would be able to take it. Bus rides aren't fun...

(OOC: Decided to just edit the last part. Too lazy to make another post...)

Edited by lugiablaster

Danny sat on a table with his bag in his hand and his bunny. Panda, on his head. No one that he was friends with was going to the beach so he was basically alone. He heard the teacher say it was almost time to go. He jummped down from the table and walked outside to the bus and sat in the back right seat looking out of the window. "The world arond us is made up of art and yet, no one ever relises it." Danny puut his sunglasses on and put his feet on the seat saying no one sit here. He took Panda off his head and on his lap. He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the window.

Edited by Cho Hakkai

Finally finished going through his whole checklist, Ken decided to relax. Staring out of the window, Ken looked at his school in excitement. For once, the administration finally allowed their class to go somewhere interesting. Above all, their class was chosen instead of the other classes! How great is that? Swelling with excitement, Ken eventually calmed down and laid back into his seat.

Miyazuhime braced herself. One. Two. Three!

In one fluid motion, she crammed the last of her belongings into a bulging sack. One passing by would wonder how in the world it's acutally staying in one peice. Miya sighed. "Whew, finished." Picking up her ready to explode bag, she headed over to the bus.

Walking through the aisleway, she chose a seat in the middle of the bus and tossed her bag onto the seat, taking up all the room of the seat. Leaning against the side of the bus, she looked out the window at the people still arriving. Hm...What educational point does this prove? Does the teacher know I can't swim?

Tanika Hebiki's mouth was watering just thinking the trip he and his class, the uncertainty of what they would do when they arrive at their destination was enough that he could not wait to be there. Checking the straps of his backpack again, he stepped on to the bus and looked around, trying to find an open seat and finding one across from Miyazuhime, at least he will have some one to talk to on the way there. Walking to the open seat, he set down his pack with a solid and heavy thud; Hebiki flopped down onto the seat. Turning to the girl who sat opposite of him, he asked, ”So what do you think this trip is going to be like?”

Ai took a swipe across her lips with the pink lipstick, holding the small compact in one hand as she stared at herself happily in the mirror for a moment. She ran her fingers through her hair, making it straight as possible. Hearing the teacher's comment, she yelped a smile and shouted, "finally!" and put the compact into her Prada purse. Ai appeared beside her instructor, gazing out the window as she saw her classmates making their way in. She turned her head and tapped her fingers against the male teacher's chest, "Sensei, you'll be sitting with me and the other girls right?" Before he could answer, Ai placed two small fingers at his lips and skipped away out of the classroom with her black travel bag, snickering.

As she walked through the school halls, she could only smile as upperclassmen turned their heads to stare at her as she walked by. Ai carefully walked up the steps of the bus, examing the bus driver with a heart melting smile and looked towards the back of the bus. Empty. Ofcourse it was, because everyone in the class knew that Ai and her friends always sat in the back of the bus while they chatted loudly with eachother or on their phones. The girl made her way to the rear and gently placed her bag and purse beside her. She took out a small paper fan, fanning herself as she felt the temperture in the bus rising.

"Woooo, its hot as hell today! Now I'll be able to get a tan and relax on the beach. Awwww... its about damn time the school give us a break!" Nodding to herself, she zipped open her black bag and took out the new bikini she bought the week before. "I wonder what Sensei might think if he sees me in this.." She giggled to herself as she waited for her friends to arrive, impatiently.

Guest Seven <3

Naota got up from his lazy position in class and looked around. "Fark..." he thought in his mind, once again some kind of day dream had got in his way and he forgot to leave with a majority of the class. Naota picked up his single backpack, that contained no more than one pair of jeans and some fresh boxers and shirts, and swung it over his shoulder. Naota made his way down the hall, the hall was empty now because it was late after school, and he made his way onto the bus. The bus looked slightly crowded and to Naota's relief.

"Whew.. I am not that last one" Naota thought as he made his way towards the back and sat only 2 seats away from Ai. "Ai-chan... what color is your thong?" Naota asked, more like shouted, at Ai to get some sort of response.... maybe even a laugh from other students. Picking on Ai when Naota was bored was a sort of hobby of his, but mostly he did it for laughs he never really meant to hurt Ai ever.

Edited by Se7en 100%

Guest Yazera

Lestat had been sitting quetly on his place for some time now and had just looked out the window, boredd and not very amused by the others jokes. But when he heared something about a field trip he got slightly more amused. Maybe a fieldtrip that would actually be fun, who knew. So Lestat followed the others and just went to in some random place in the bus, not really feeling like talking to anyone he took a window seat and began to look out of the window again....

Guest Draiko

Zephyer let out a sigh of relief, lugging her light, but packed school bag over her shoulder. "Finally, a field trip! It's about time we've had one!" she mumbled under her breath. She quickly walked down the hall ways of the school, and then bolted out the door toward the doors of the school bus. Grabbing the rail, she jumped up the steps and then walked down the walk way, she stopped, trying to find a seat that was empty. The bus was a little crowded, but she just managed to find an empty seat near the end of the bus. She sat down, and put her school bag on the other side of her. Her eyes gazed out of the window, watching some of the poeple outside walk around. Her left hand unzipped her school bag and pulled out a walkmen. She put the earphones over her ears and turned it on, listening to her favorite CD. Her head nodded slightly as she listened to it. 'At least I remembered to bring my walkmen....,' she thought, as she continued to watch out her window, now absorbed in her own world.

Edited by Draiko

Ken heard Naota's joke..."Ai-chan... what color is your thong?" Turning around to see the action, Ken laughed. Naota was good at making people laugh, especially if he's making fun of Tanaka Ai. Turned around and watching, Ken waited for their response. This...interesting conversation might just lighten everyone's moves while we are waiting for this trip to get started.

As Anrui prepared to leave for the bus he checked his belongings. His backpack was filled with chips and snacks and spare batteries for his GBA. He entered the bus looking for a place to sit and noticed that everyone was having a fun time. Not wanting to stop the fun he decided to sit at the front seats. *Sigh* I hate the beach the sand is always hot and the water is always too cold... Why couldn't we go somewhere more fun like a theme park...

Turning around to check who else got onto the bus, Ken saw Anrui shuffling through his stuff in one of the front seats. Knowing that Anrui liked video games as well, he quickly pulled out one of his gaming magazines.

"Hey Anrui! Check this out!" Ken yelled as he held out his newest mag, "It's the latest VGExplorer Magazine! It's got awesome previews on the upcoming PSP games!!"

Ken enjoyed talking with Anrui about video games. Not that many people played games in his school, so knowing someone with this common interest was a very good thing. Anrui and Ken have been known to ramble on and on about the latest gaming news, but they don't really hang out as much as any friend would like, since Ken does a lot of studying at home as well. Call them fair-weather friends, but they were friends nonetheless.

Edited by Kenji-San

Guest Draiko

Taking off her headphones, she heard all the yelling across the bus. She put away her walkmen, and sighed, bringing out her bottle of water and taking a sip of it. After twisting the cap back on and slipping it back into her school bag, decided to look around, seeing who sat near her. She watched nearby as a boy waved his video game magazine in the air, yelling at a boy up in the front section of the bus about it. Zephyer's head hit back against the seat, as she looked in front of her, at the back of the seat in front of her, and the back of someone's head. She adjusted the neck collar necklace. Bordom grabbed her by the ankles and flung her around. That's how she felt. Bordom was having fun, but she just sat there. She'd like to talk to someone, but her lips felt as if they were glued shut at the momment. So, she just sat there and thought instead.

Guest lugiablaster

As Arche sits there, she listened to the mindless rambling of everyone here. Most seemed to be somewhat excited about the trip. Whippty do. What's so great about it? It was just another excuse to get out of class for her... Ah, the beauty of getting out of class could only be compared to sleeping in.

Someone sat to the other side of the bus from where Arche was sitting. She didn't pay much mind, until someone randomly shouted something about a magazine. She looked over, seeing who it was. Too bad the teen wasn't too good with names, or else she might've been able to say the next couple lines clearer. ”Hey, there are people trying to concentrate. Keep it down, Kai... Key... I don't remember your name, but whatever it is, keep it down.” With that, Arche dug into her backpack, bringing out the history book again, hoping that this time, she'd be able to get some work done... not that she cared enough to actually try.

Sweet! The Psp's great and guess what my mom said she'd get me one soon. I wonder why the sudden change of heart, she always said no before and when I told her about the field trip she said that she would get me one when I come back... wierd ey. But let me tell you why the Psp is so great... As he began to talk about the PsP he seemed like a different person and a look at his face would show his passion for gaming. When he had finished his speech on the PsP he pulled out a bag of chips and began to munch on them. Want some? Wonder when we're gonna leave... cause when I get back one of those PsP's are mine!... Speaking of which have you seen the white PsP's I want to get one of those... but I've been hearing they're hard to get... As Anrui continued his speech, a couple people nearby began to grumble, he was at it again.

As the others proceeded to enter the bus in a most haphazardly way, Katabare Yashito merely sat in his own desolate corner of the bus, watching with dark eyes the happenings going on about him. Ever since he was little, Yashito never sought to be the center of attention, or even the center of anything. He only wished to keep to himself, and even more so, he preferred it that way.

Turning his thoughts away from his fellow classmates, the youthful student gazed longingly out the window to his right. Within the confines of the rather small bus, he felt like a bird trapped within the barred walls of a cage. All around him, he could feel the prying eyes of the others staring into him, their minds no doubt filled with any number of questions as to how or why he had even been allowed on this trip.

Feeling a sudden nudge press up against his shoulder, Yashito snapped his head away from the window, his eyes darkening as he stared into the youthful visage of a fellow classmate. The other student returned the glance with a rather emberassed expression set upon her face. She smiled coyly, running a soft hand through her silky hair as she bowed her head apologeticly. "Oh, I'm so very sorry." was all she said, her sweet voice resounding within Yashito's mind even after she had departed from his sight.

He furrowed his brow, the rest of his usually grim expression un-changing as his eyes descended to the floor. Behind him, he could hear that very same voice, laughing amongst her friends and the like, just as most popular people would do. Within his own mind, he cursed the other students, almost bitterly admiring their connections with one another. It was enough to make his skin crawl.

Pushing aside such a pathetic thought, Yashito brought his gaze up to the head of the bus, awaiting further instructions from their teacher, watching with little interest as the others continued to board the bus in a most hastened fashion.

Danny continued to sit at the most back right seat with his legs on the seat. He looked around at everyone and wanted to ask Ai a perverted question as well. But, he couldn't do that. He had a reputation at school that called him a mean tough guy where he was just a funny pervert. He was so alone. He got bored so he decied to play with his pink bunny panda and take off his jacket and sunglasses. I hope there is a stand there. Danny said to himself as he continued to play with panda. He was enjoying himself but didn't smile.

Miya turned away from the window slowly when she heard Hebiki's voice. Her finger twirled a drawstring of her bag around in circles as she was gazing at the people arriving.

"What would it be like? I'm not sure," she smiled. "But I hope I won't have to swim." Miya laid down on her bag, away from the window, so she could talk to Hebiki upside-down.

Hebiki could not help but notice how cute she looked right then, feeling his face flush a little, quicky he hid with a smile he said, "Well I can help you with that, I missed the swim teams requirements by a tenth of a second this year."

"Really?" Her face lightened up. "I can't swim if my life depended on it!" That, she knew was true from past experiences. Miya brushed some raven hair out of her face. Her bag slipped slightly and she almost rolled off the seat. Getting up and righting the bag, she flopped back down again. Her hair flew back in her face and she brushed it off again.

Sighing, she unwrapped her finger from the dangling drawstring. "Whats the point of going to the beach?"

Turning in his seat and resting his back on the window behind him, the boy said, "Swimming is one of the greatest forms of exercise there is, there is not a major muscle group that is not used when your swimming. That is one of the reasons, another is that there are so many games and activities that can only be properly done to the sound of waves crashing on the beach, the smell of salt in the air and feeling of sand between your toes. Besides, ice cream tastes better on the beach anyway," he said with a soft smile.

She blinked. What was so fun about the hellhole people call 'beach'? Everything sounded a little stupid to her, except the ice cream part. She did bring a swimsuit, but she didn't exactly plan on swimming in it. Perhaps...a nice tan?

Miya carefully shifted her weight to turn around so that the world was right side up again. Wrapping her arms around the bulging bag, she looked around again. "What are you planning to do at the beach?"

Hebiki let lose a short luagh, "I still do not have you convinced about the beach do I? Of course the beach only really gets fun when you have good friends with you, you know what? I'm going to show you haw much fun spending a day at the beach really is, and if I still haven't convinced you, I hear that there are other things that could be fun near the beach."

Edited by Ironwolf