Cellar Door

General Hindering Skills

Loud Mouth

Bloodline: General

Description: A character with this skill is unable to keep his mouth shut for any length of time. Constantly talking about how wonderful he is, or what a spectacular fighter she might be, this jabberwocky gives away crucial information to the enemy. (Should be roleplayed as well.)

Effect: When entering a battle, those who take this skill must display their "Health, Stamina, and Chakra" stats and at least two of their non-academy techniques in addition to the normal stats and skills.

:excl: (Cntr Clause- Two techniques that are at least their rank. If ninja does not have two techniques of their rank or higher, they may show techniques of a lower rank.)

Cost: +1

Rheumatic Stiffness

Description: This skill causes characters to lose total function of their hands and fingers. Arthritis is a common occurence in those who use their fingers constantly. Ninja, unfortunately is an occupation that requires dextrous digits, and takes it's toll on the cartilage of the fingers. Accuracy becomes an unstable factor, and the speed at which handseals are formed slows.

Effect: A character who attacks with ranged weapons or Ninjutsu/Genjutsu must first roll a 6 sided dice. A roll of 1, or 2 indicates that the technique fails. (Chakra and Stamina costs still apply)

Cost: +2

Restriction: May not be taken before Chuunin rank

Defeatist

Description: Defeatists accept defeat without struggle. They often feel that the fight is destined to fail, or they see no value in continuing the battle. Defeatists are often times linked with treason or military abandonment.

Effect: When a defeatist is forced to fight with an oppenent of higher rank then at the beginning of battle they roll a 100 sided dice. A roll of 15 or lower indicates immediate surrender. When the ninja is brought to 75%, 50%, and 25% of his total health, he will also roll a 100 sided dice. The chance of defeat increases greatly the lower the health drops. A roll lower than 25 indicates surrender at 75% of total health, 50 or lower at 50%, and 75 or lower at 25% of health. (Note: Defeat simply means they discontinue fighting, an enemy is fully able to slaughter a defeatist who has given up the fight, were he so inclined.)

Cost: +3

Edited by Cellar Door

Lol, you know what I meant.

Also, I changed my mind for the first one. It should state "Two techniques that are at least their rank. If ninja does not have two techniques of their rank or higher, they may show techniques of a lower rank." Otherwise as a Jounin I will be showing all my genin techs and it wouldn't matter, lol

... I figured that would be common sense. If it doesn't take hand seals, then it doesn't involve the fingers. So, no. Sealess techniques are unaffected by Rheumatic Stiffness, but I'd really rather not amend the skill... it's taken forever just to get one approval.