• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Latest Awarded

• Topics

• Hi, I'm new here and just made a new character (For mist, Isse Gakuto) and I'd like to request a gamemaster For maybe a D-rank mission, that seems like a good place to start Maybe to ask a few more questions about all this too Thanks!
    • Welcome to NA! Love Washington State. Such a fun place to visit!
    • • The Basics What would you like to be called?:  Coffee, please Age: 23 Location:  Washington, the one with trees Education?: GeD, working on a degree off and on Occupation?:  In between jobs at the moment New to NA?:  Yep How did you find NA?:  Honestly I went down a wacky rabbit hole, wanted to check out an RP forum, and this seemed pretty interesting.    • Game Experience! Have you role played before?: Yes If so for how long?: 10-ish years Where at (website? local game store? mom's basement)?: Decent amount of TTRPG stuff, but most of it was/is in Champions Online. What kind of role play was it?: Man I dunno how to answer that question. IC Conversations, mostly.   Do you play other games?: Absolutely If so, what kind of games? (Console, computer, board games, etc): Oooooooooh too many to list here. Mostly on PC and some other TTRPG's   • Naruto! How long have you been interested in Naruto?: Big fan as a kid, dropped off for a looooong time, started watching it again to see it's any good (It is!) Do you watch or read?: Watch What is your favorite story arc?: Zabuza arc, or whatever it's called. Who is your favorite character?: Kakashi  Watch any other anime? If so which ones?: A lotta stuff from the 80's and 90's.   • Favorite Gauntlet Favorite Anime: Trigun Favorite Manga: Rurouni Kenshin I liked, Soul Eater's manga is pretty great. Favorite Game: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005). Not the best, but I love it Favorite Book: That one I legit can't answer. Favorite Song: See Above Favorite Color: Wood brown (Boring, I know) Favorite Number: 42 Favorite Phrase: That one seal going "EGH" Favorite Element(s): Wood and Water Favorite Collectible:  Tiny plastic models to throw dice at   Anything else you would like to share?: I forgor
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Predator

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Status Updates