Ozma

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Snake was on 2 games for the NES, and one for the Gamecube. That he is in Brawl is due to that Hideo Kojima, Metal Gears/Snakes creator, is a big fan of the SSB series. He asked Sakurai as a personal favour to add him in Melee, but as the game was already almost done, he is now added in Brawl.

They had a poll with different characters from other companies, and Sonic won by far, reason why he is now added. Remember that Sega is one of the biggest third parties for Nintendo nowadays as well.

Other good candidates would be Bomberman (would love that one :lolwut:), Megaman and probably some Belmonde from the Castlevania games. All of them have a long and good history with Nintendo, and would make excellent Smash characters. But with the 2 above, it's just more then enough for me.

Its quite complicated really. Of course I can't give you the full details on how I use him. I'm saving that to show you guys when brawl comes out. :D

I'll tell you some of the basics though.

1) Using the shine as a weapon and some other stuff.

2) Wavedashing(Very useful skill)

3) Short Hop Blaster

4) Kicking people in the air, the kicking up even more.

There's more to it, but see even if I tell you this I'm always coming up with new tricks. I guess you can label as the Evolving Fox Fighter.

1) Using the shine as a weapon and some other stuff.

2) Wavedashing(Very useful skill)

3) Short Hop Blaster

4) Kicking people in the air, the kicking up even more.

XD. I'm not even going to comment. At least you're not a TOTAL nub...I think.