Kouta

Hihio Zabimaru

NOTE: Hihio Zabimaru cannot be summoned in any way besides the Jutsu "Kuchyiose no Jutsu: Hihio Zabimaru." Hihio Zabimaru is both a Summon, AND a Weapon, and therefore, follows unique laws about its use, which are all detailed below. Hihio Zabimaru is a single-level summon, and does NOT require a Summon Contract, merely to possess the specific jutsu, and the weapon "Snaketail", AKA, Zabimaru. For the sake of info, Hihio Zabimaru is based off of a Level 5 Summon.

Hihio Zabimaru [baboon King's Snaketail]

Type: Summoned Weapon [bankai Release]

Weapon Level: 30

Effect: When Summoned, Hihio Zabimaru replaces the users "Snaketail," or Zabimaru. Hihio Zabimaru retains all abilities of Zabimaru, and is treated like a Level 30 Large Weapon, in both cost and damage. If Zabimaru (Snaketail) is at or above Level 30 when Hihio Zabimaru is summoned, then Hihio Zabimaru cannot cause the weapon to lose any level (a Level 40 weapon will remain level 40) and instead Hihio Zabimaru will be treated as a large weapon of whatever level Zabimaru was when the summoning jutsu is used. Hihio Zabimaru, otherwise, has only a few stats. Its Evasion is based off of of 1/2 of the User's Evasion, and Hihio Zabimaru has an HP of 2000. Hihio Zabimaru leaves the field, returning to Zabimaru, when its HP hits zero, when the user dismisses it willingly, or when the user dies, or is incapacitated. Hihio Zabimaru has Zero Defense, Resistance, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Concentration, Stamina, and Chakra. Hihio Zabimaru does not have a Speed stat, and does not get its own turns. Instead, it is treated as a weapon, and can only attack if the user swings it during THEIR turn. Hihio Zabimaru also does not have a Accuracy stat. It is treated as a weapon here too, with all of the accuracy for Hihio Zabimaru's attacks coming as the user swings it in battle, using his own accuracy. As long as Hihio Zabimaru is on the field, the user cannot use any jutsu without one handed seals, or some other alternate seal method, unless a jutsu specifically states a lack of seals needed. Any time the user would use a parry or blocking ability with this weapon, or any jutsu that specifically states the user as blocking with the weapon he is holding, the jutsu blocked is NOT negated, and instead, all damage that would have been taken is transfered to Hihio Zabimaru. If the user was using any type of jutsu to activate this effect, the cost of that jutsu is halved. As long as this summon is on the field, they user may not "sheath" or put away, his weapon. The user may, however, willingly dismiss the summon, and then put away his weapon, and this summon will allow the user to do both actions in the same set-up phase.

Description: Zabimaru is only one part of a much larger weapon. When Zabimaru was created, he was made using a blade and a Chimera, not a blade and a human. This resulted in birth a very strange weapon. Zabimaru’s true form is a giant snake made of bamboo, with a bone skull, and a red lion’s mane. The snake’s tail is the hilt of a sword, able to be grasped by the user. Like its earlier form, Zabimaru, Hihio Zabimaru is sectioned into pieces, only Hihio Zabimaru is made up of one hundred hollow circles, making the blade MUCH longer and MUCH larger in size. The head of the blade is probably about twice the size of a human in size and width, and its bone jaws provide most of the damage, the sword physically biting the enemy when launched. Otherwise, the sword will simply fall onto its enemies, crushing them beneath its awesome weight. Its creator, knowing that this would be FAR too obvious in public, put a limiter on the blade, sealing into a less conspicuous sword merely resembling the giant snake. When released, however, the snake will return to its full size and its full power. It will be able to almost move on its own, although its user still controls its movements ultimately. Further, the blade will now be insanely strong, many more times than its earlier form was. In this form, abilities and attacks before only dreamed of, are commonplace, and can be used at will.

Edited by Kouta

Very good job so far!

However, if it's to work as an 5th level summon, how about we see some stats and such? Maybe make some techniques for it? Otherwise I'm on the fence on if it should instead be treated as a 'technique' for the zanpukuto, and work akin to a bushin-ish.

Azure - Hmm..I hadn't thought of that. Zanpakutou CAN be upgraded, but not too many people do...so I didn't think of the possibility...but I'll add a clause saying that Hihio Zabimaru cannot cause the sword to go lower than its level when sealed, but swords above level 30 will receive no level bonuses.

Warr - My Zanpakuto DOES have stats:

HP: 2000

Evasion: 1/2 User's Evasion

All Others: 0

I'm actually sacrificing a large number of stats to account for the very weird situation. One of my stats is a variable, and the weapon gains 20 levels from its base level when it achieves Bankai Status, so I've given up a large deal of stats to pay for those, and, because, logically, it makes little sense for Hihio Zabimaru to many other stats besides maybe the defensive ones.

As for jutsu, There are actually three jutsu that will be made that require the use of Hihio Zabimaru, but since Hihio Zabimaru himself does not use them, they are not summon jutsu. Also, technically, Hihio Zabimaru IS a jutsu for Zabimaru, as he is what happens when you use the Bankai Release Summon Jutsu (which I have not yet created because I wanted to see reactions to my experiment here first).

Also, I'm highly insulted to call Hihio Zabimaru a bunshin! He is not a clone of Zabimaru! He is Zabimaru's true form. He never poofs away in child-like clouds of smoke! He is a fully solid sentient item! Not a cheap distraction, and quite frankly, I refuse to even consider him being such.

Edited by Kouta

I noticed the stats after my comment, and I meant 'bushin' in that it depends on the users stats in some cases, and uses a specific jutsu.

Most summons have static stats, thus the reason. Don't be insulted.

Needless to say, if you include the clause in regards to the level as you just said on the main sheet, and such, I think I don't see problems, and would probably stamp it, if I knew what Cntr thought on it as well, there might be some 'systematic' problems that I don't account for. D:

Yes, the summon jutsu has yet to exist since I was waiting to see the overall reaction of the community to the actual summon before making a jutsu that might get approved then be rendered useless.

And, Az, your change is now part of the summon.