Azure

.: The Adventures of Blueboy Wonder

Heads up, this week is being rough to me and draining me of my inspiration. I'll be around, but if I don't get to those I'm GMing or approvals, it's either because I'm swamped with school work (these last weeks are really a bugger) or I don't feel like I can give you a real post at this time. No worries though, I'm hoping posting this post will jinx me out of it like normal :D

Guess what? IT'S DECEMBER FIRST.

Laptop only being used for checking schoolwork and such. Any other time you see me online is probably going to be on my ipod; which means I'll only be able to get service sometimes and reveiw light creations and approvals, I apologize for this inconvineince, but hey I'm trying my best. Unless of course I'm able to get to a computer lab (like now). I should be up and running again within the next few days.

ATTEN-HUT!

I'd say that having a lot of tests this week will keep me from NA, but we all know that isn't true. Buuuuuuuuut! My friend's roommate's boyfriend is coming up...and she doesn't fancy him, so she's probably going to be hiding in my room for a few days, so that might be distracting me. Also, my friends are coming to visit me on friday and are leaving sunday morning, I might not be on during those times. We shall see.

Feel free to bother me with love, as always.

Heads up. I'm heading to Pittsburgh for Easter weekend, so I won't be around for the majority of it. Also, I'm working at cranking out my intensive final paper on analyzing my personality, oh boy :D Possible delays, but not anything too major.

I am sorry lovelies, I have not been very NA-y lately and probably will not be for a little bit to go. Please be patient with me, if I'm GMing you, I still plan to in a decent time frame, I'm just very taxed and emotionally distracted right now and I don't want that to spill over to yous. Don't feel like I'm saying "Don't bother me with things", just understand it may take me a little while longer.

Peace be with you.

:: Blue-

And lo' from the great blue firmament, an announcement raineth down: Mine fleshy capsule shall be absent of this realm from the dates of the morrow evening 'till a veiled hourglass on the Western Sabbath. I hath been invited to ravish the fortunes of the Renascence Faire and I shall partake wholeheartedly.

Mayhaps this contraption of witchery shall be sealed and accompanied along the journey so that I may access this realm without the aide of salves or apothecaries. The great heaven's wind blesses ye people with great boons! Shall destruction fall upon this cloud of consciousness RIGHTEOUS FIRE SHALL FALL FROM THE UPPER CHAMBERS AND CONSUME IN JAGGED IRE.

Adieu~

My friends, since school doth bloweth right now, I'll probably have a wee less time posting for a week or two (probably because my brain will be reduced to little nmore than mush and a post will come out like ljskdhf the dog smells), but this is just a warning. It's entirely possible I could ignore that fact and still write my fingers off for you. Bear with me!

"So, campus' internet hit the wall and IT won't be back until tomorrow. I'm leaving for the weekend, so in case I can't in away forum, YOU KNOW I LIVE." 

- Azure.

via Text. In the meantime, let's all applaud his proper use of the apostrophe.

Also, TOTALLY GRADUATING ON THE 18TH. So my activity may be splotchy for the next week and then I move home.  Unlike most people, I won't be bothered by many finals.  I'll just be doing stupid stuff.