Azure

.: The Adventures of Blueboy Wonder

Hey folks, just a heads up: tomorrow I have a wedding, so I'll be gone for those festivities.  Then from Sunday until Saturday I'll be away.  I may be able to check up on this place, but I highly doubt I'll be able to post.  As always, to anyone I'm GMing feel free to have a week of solo training!

I can explain.

Dragon Age Inquisition has eaten my life. That, and being a retail worker, so I will probably be in a corner scratching for whatever sanity I have left. I'll have lesser activity, but if you need me, swoon to my door and I'll give you full attention. Also going through my transformation into santaform. So there's that.

I'm moving! 

Not very far, but likely without internet until we get that hooked up and installed and currently there's no ETA on that.  However, if I need I can still come to my current house for them internets.  Tomorrow is when it begins so I might not even have time in general for a few days, but we'll see.  For everyone I'm GMing, you're in a pretty good spot right now, if I feel like I will leave you hanging for too long I'll make sure you're taken care of.  Just bear with me please!

Questions? Comments? Concerned about your mortal soul being saved by music and miss american pie abandoning you? Shoot me a PM, I'll always be checking that.

Remember to breathe. If you start to get the shakes, give me one too. Preferably mint chocolate chip. If the voices in your head cannot be contained, keep a journal for training, but remember to not write in two journals for the same character because that is against the location rules. Also, that new technique you want requires a trip to Taco Bell and 3 Supreme Crunchwraps.

I'm home :)

I woke up in a cold sweat in bed surrounded by tacos and warm sour cream on my chest.  It was weird.  KC's initials were there too.  I tried to keep a journal but due to the mental trauma sleepiness, I wrote Haruyuki and Lilina in one.  It ended weird, but not the way you think. 

Hey, it's been a busy week for me so my activity is a little slow. For everyone I'm gming I'm sorry. I haven't forgot about you and will slowly (comparitivly speaking) but surly churn them out.

GF's parents are visiting this weekend, so my activity here might be limited.  The past few days have been getting ready and other stuff, so sorry for being slow.  I should be back in full swing Monday by the latest!

I've got to get square with you.

Updates! So, I've recently picked up another job (if you can call it that.  See: free labor for experience) that may or may not affect my NA'ing.  It shouldn't be too bad.

Next week (June 4-12) I'll be away.  I'm taking a trip to South Carolina for a week and likely will not have my laptop (don't even know if there will be internet!) but I'll still check in for staff things and chase away the withdraw.  GF's parents are moving down there and my gf is thinking of too...so either I'll be moving or be having a very awkward conversation.  I may need some patience and lovins coming up!

<3

So about that awkward talk...it's kind of happening so my mental space is basically zero right now. I hope to escape back into my ninja wizard world soon, but I'm going to need a little more time. Sorry.