DragonKing

The Excentric Eight

Organization Name: God Hand

Organization Head: Nara, Senji ( Putting this on-board when I am chunnin)

Organization Base: Extra-Village

Organization Goals: To work as a brotherhood of those with powers above normal beings to shape the planet as Gods, collecting the powers that God left behind.

Organization History: To be as God is not something someone has to work for. In most cases they are shoved into your lap at birth. Those with the power to do what no other shinobi could with all of the training in the world. A Kekai Genkai, or bloodline limit is God's power being leaked into the lesser man. It is his will to have those that with their power, step out of the man's weaker shell, and take their place on top of the world. Why have the amazing abilities that some ninja hold, and not take them to greater heights. Senji believes that as someone with a greater power they have reached a platform, at birth, higher than the normal man. The only thing they have to do with it is to push the strong off of their platforms and take the hands of God, and using them to shape the world in any way they deem fit.

These are building blocks for God Hand's ideals. Senji believed that he as a Nara member was given something that no one outside of the name could do. So he figured why not gather all of those who have powers of God and use them to hurl himself to Godhood. The members will collect money for the Organization to run by collecting on all bounties. They will then collect any bloodline limit they can find, and bring the bloodline carrier to the HQ for one member to take their abilities. The Organization will only have one member with the bloodline limit. And only the strong will be recruited, and the weak will be fed upon.

Total Members: 8

Entrance Fee: $ 255 (To pay for equipment.)

Organization Skills: N/A

Organization Jutsu: Probably will be none unless Tai. Considering they all are different bloodline users.

Organization EQ:

Armor Kind: God's Boots

Body Placement: feet

Attributes: Indestructible

Special: +40 evasion

Description: Black leather boots that are very easy to move in. Because these boots are so easy to move in whoever is wearing them is able to dodge oncoming attacks easier.

Cost: Free

Armor Kind: God's Chest

Body Placement: chest (under any other clothing)

Attributes: Indestructible

Special: + 40 defense

Description: This material is very strong and is made of thick lizard skin. It has been covered in a very well knitted string that is strong enough with the tightness of the weaving to slow down even a slash from a kunai.

Cost: 170

Name: God's Ring

body placement: finger (Every member has a different finger to wear the ring upon)

attributes: none

special: +20 resistance

description: A ring with a stone in it which carries the power to draw chakra from the user. Over time the chakra builds in the ring slowly as the user wears it. It excretes an amount of chakra against an enemy that will help in the defense of ninjutsu. It has on top the symbol for God. each member chooses their color.

cost: 85

Also each member tattoos their rank in the organization somewhere on their body. The rankings will be determined as each member fighting each other to figure out who is strongest. No matter the strengths you obtain, there will be no rank changes.

Edited by DragonKing

It is going to be done IC. Not really the most powerful. It is planned to be a group of bloodline users. Doesn't have to be the strongest users, as they could probably kill me, and I wouldn't really like to die, after working hard to create my character.

Edited by DragonKing

It is going to be done IC. Not really the most powerful. It is planned to be a group of bloodline users. Doesn't have to be the strongest users, as they could probably kill me, and I wouldn't really like to die, after working hard to create my character.

Your description disagrees.

'Shape the world as gods' requires you to be able to fight at sennin/sannin level, or at least high jounin. A level 30 might be by your thoughts a 'strong' character, but they're quite frankly not far from a dime a dozen, and they're also not even of the 'special jounin' rank. They're barely stronger than you have to be be to barely pass the Chuunin exam.

I was just giving an example of what I believed. I'm not saying were going to immediately shape the world. I'm saying we are going to do it overtime as we reach those higher levels.

The members will collect money for the Organization to run by collecting on all bounties. They will then collect any bloodline limit they can find, and bring the bloodline carrier to the HQ for one member to take their abilities.

Just by doing those things, the members should be able to gain pretty decent level ups along with the missions they will do on their own. Not to mention that in most cases we won't be attacking anyone at very high levels like sennin or jounin, unless we are those ranks or attacking as an entire unit.

Edited by DragonKing

Still wouldn't happen. This is basically a 'kekkei genkei stealing Akatsuki' in place of a 'Bijuu stealing Akatsuki'.

It'd be killed in infancy, especially if the leader of it couldn't deal with the strongest member of whatever village he was trying to recruit from, and also ignoring the fact that -every- member would be Missing-nin.

So like I said, wouldn't happen until Jounin or higher.

And even then, this doesn't need to be posted until you start IC trying to form it.

So what your basically saying is denied until Jounin?? Because I am inclined to believe that I if anything would PM someone asking them to join, and am pretty sure there not going to kill me IC if we agree upon them joining. Most characters that I've read posts from on this site are soft. So I doubt that would be a problem.

I can understand having to be stronger to run the organization.

And I am not ignoring the missing nin fact. It was completely in line with extra-village. As I've read it they would become missing after I recruited them in.

I see it as being able to have success when I hit about lvl 40 or so.

And wouldn't it be okay to get acceptance before it is RP'd as most approved organizations were probably not Discussed IC before getting an app.

You cannot recruit them OOCly. It'd have to be played out IC, because they can't just throw on the Neo-Akatsuki robe and go 'Yey! I'm in the Eccentric Eight!'.

You're also assuming that the Strongest player characters in each village wouldn't be keeping tabs on their villages, and that security wouldn't be tightened after the war.

Also; yes, I'm saying you'd not be able to pull it off until you were a jounin, and even then you'd probably have to be a high Jounin (Borderline Sennin) to get it done.

Edited by Warr

I'd say no matter what you'd have to OOC recruit. You can't just random walk IC in a forest, and someone else walks around IC and somehow you guys go hey do you want to join my organization? It has to be pre-discussed.

I'd say no matter what you'd have to OOC recruit. You can't just random walk IC in a forest, and someone else walks around IC and somehow you guys go hey do you want to join my organization? It has to be pre-discussed.

But it also has to be played out IC.

And no, really, it doesn't. If that person sees your RPing and you're letting on you're RPing about that, there's a chance if they're interested in it, they'll approach your character and let RP do the deal for them.

But it -has- to be played out IC.

And if it is, you'd be caught by one of the Higher Level Shinobi, be it NPC or PC, and likely confronted. Thus the reason I say you'd have to be high Jounin to even stand a chance of it, because otherwise you'd get your butt whooped and DIE.

But think about this. Why would I be randomly confronted for talking? There are no oddly stand outtish outfits. I would just be talking to that person. And as I've been hearing there will be peace. No reason I couldn't go from village to village, the same as any other shinobi. Nara is a superior clan. I believe they're pretty well known, and controlling shadows is only in their clan, making it a kind of bloodline limit. Also It is in there as controlling people is a power of the Gods.

Edited by DragonKing

I'm trying to overcome a logical dilemma. Why would a group of bloodline users with superiority complexes follow an amateur Ninja (you're only Chuunin) from a virtually unknown clan? Ironically, your character doesn't lacks the only group mandate which is posing an advanced bloodline.

But think about this. Why would I be randomly confronted for talking? There are no oddly stand outtish outfits. I would just be talking to that person. And as I've been hearing there will be peace. No reason I couldn't go from village to village, the same as any other shinobi.

Why? Because 'Hidden Villages' ring a bell? Before the inception of the NCIA and the villages being forced to work together or have their Resistance stamped out, you had to have written permission from your village's Kage to enter another village, and further still, you had to have a recommendation and a reason.

And in some cases you'd not even enter the -country- without that. Mizu no Kuni for one, would not likely let you just wander in, and even if they did, you'd likely be watched, even if you didn't know it, and you'd likely be followed, listened to, etc.

You might even be confronted about why you're there, and if they hear you speak about your plan, then you'd be killed without even knowing it was coming.

I'm trying to overcome a logical dilemma. Why would a group of bloodline users with superiority complexes follow an amateur Ninja (you're only Chuunin) from a virtually unknown clan? Ironically, your character doesn't lacks the only group mandate which is posing an advanced bloodline.

Indeed.

Nara is a superior clan. I believe they're pretty well known, and controlling shadows is only in their clan, making it a kind of bloodline limit. Also It is in there as controlling people is a power of the Gods.

Hearse is only a ‘kind' of evidence, but it's dismissed from nearly every trial. The Nara clan does not and as long as I'm here never will possess an advanced bloodline. If you're going to subject others to asinine rules, then follow them yourself. There's so much wrong with everything else you've stated, but I promised Mr. Stark that I'd finish reading Ultimate Ironman II tonight. So, I'll roll my eyes and leave you at that.

Edited by Rei

Okay, I'll bring this back when I'm of Level. For now you guys have flushed my idea down, after peeing, and pooping all over it. Thanks for the niceness.

If you'd asked for help rather than fight a losing battle, things could've gone your way. And I thought ripping it apart was the purpose of a rough draft.

I guess, but I also thought posting it was the same as asking for help. No big deal though. Had an idea had to throw it out before I forgot it. I'll just make it happen later.

I guess, but I also thought posting it was the same as asking for help. No big deal though. Had an idea had to throw it out before I forgot it. I'll just make it happen later.

It's not, particularly when you give lame ass responses.

Hey, guys. Lay off the logical problems. If he wants to make an organization that will try and change the world and hunt high ranking ninja, so be it. He has to DO it in character, and if he fails or dies thats his own problem. Don't tell him he can't do it at a certain level.

Changing the world also doesn't necessarily need fighting. People who no fighting skill at all have made the most influential changes in the world. A person with enough plans or ideas can do more damage than any punch of jutsu.

(Did not read the entire thread, only got a few posts in and noticed this)

Hey, guys. Lay off the logical problems. If he wants to make an organization that will try and change the world and hunt high ranking ninja, so be it. He has to DO it in character, and if he fails or dies thats his own problem. Don't tell him he can't do it at a certain level.

Changing the world also doesn't necessarily need fighting. People who no fighting skill at all have made the most influential changes in the world. A person with enough plans or ideas can do more damage than any punch of jutsu.

(Did not read the entire thread, only got a few posts in and noticed this)

Changing the world to be in the image of 'god' by gaining bloodlines blah blah blah.

I'm perfectly happy with him making an organization if he wants, but he shouldn't submit this until it's up.

Logic speaking here, but if this is an Extra Village, using a village hospital wont get a bloodline transfer, you'd most likely need to buy an HQ and have a gifted medical shinobi to conduct such transfers within it. Arn't I right? :/

On another note, 'Hand of God' sounds cooler D: