Full-metal Dragon

Kuchiku

Organization Name: Kuchiku (Meaning Destruction)

Organization Head: The one with the Highest Bounty.

Organization Base: Extra-Village

Organization Goals: To Cause mayhem and change the mindsets of the world. To bring Leaders to their knees, and cause mass damage to land and property. These members are for gaining bounty like a sport, and nothing more.

Men in this group don't have fear, and they don't have pride. What they have is a will to live, and a will to live to the fullest. It isn't about murder it's about the destruction of property. If someone gets in the way of that then there may be casualties, but mainly this group is around for members to get out and amass crimes, and heavy property destruction.

Shiro-Akuma, Izai A boy of seventeen years old has had many many misfortunes in his lifetime. Although most of them haven't had any direct change to the way he is or grew. Although in one fail sweep in the course of two weeks. Izai was hospitalized by his own father who beat him to the hospital, and when he recovered grabbed Izai by the throat and threw him out of the window.

That devastated Izai because when he was young, before he could really become acquainted with his mother she was killed traveling to Amegakure, after running from her cheating husband, and Izai's dad. Izai's dad hadn't seen him again until he was nearly a teenager. And when Izai was finally going to start feeling like this man was really his dad, the man beat him senseless.

To make it worse when he recovered from the hospital, he was met with a messenger who told him that his sister and uncle both died trying to keep the resistance from taking back a village.

His sister was the world to Izai, so when she died his mind became harsh, and the world around him had the ability to be influenced by the simplest change.

When Izai heard a boy and girl talking about his dead sister in a rude way, he killed both of them. Quickly he realized what he had done, and ran off.

Now he has left Amegakure, in order to travel to different villages and gain a vaster knowledge. Along with learning of culture, and in the long run he hopes to find people like him who wish to lash out towards the world.

Izai has a plan, that if he can become strong and intelligent, he can use what he has to draw in followers who want to lash out as he does. The first few members will be harder to get on board. But he has plans to try and get them to join out of the fun of his game. Offering strength wealth and power in the long run. Their trials will be dangerous and their obstacles near impenetrable, but with him as leader and the group working together as one he hopes to accomplish high feats. "Losing a comrade is forbidden. Leaving a comrade is treason. If one comrade is left behind the entire team will retrieve them. If a comrade is killed. Revenge will be had thrice over." That is the motto of Kuchiku. Although the later members will be able to see a grander picture with an already half accomplished and flourishing team.

Izai read many books about Pirates when he was young, and figured it be a perfect way to do what he wants. Izai wants to have a group of people, all loyal to one another, destroy buildings, rob stores, rob banks, Take in bounty heads, and kidnap for ransoms.

What Izai wants now is a name in history. And he wants anyone that follows him to have their name's right next to his. He wants to carry the largest bounty, and have a crew of men, all with the next largest bounties.

Total Members: 12

Entrance Fee: 85$

Organization Skills:

Organization Jutsu:

Organization EQ:

Edited by Full-metal Dragon

Something's bothering me: you've given absolutely no reason as to why someone would follow him. He has no honour code, money, resource or anything worth value. So why anyone follow him?

Allow me to tear this to pieces;

Men in this group don't have fear, and they don't have pride. What they have is a will to live, and a will to live to the fullest. It isn't about murder it's about the destruction of property. If someone gets in the way of that then there may be casualties, but mainly this group is around for members to get out and amass crimes, and heavy property destruction.

Contradicted yourself in the first few sentences, did you?

Izai has a plan, that if he can become strong and intelligent, he can use what he has to draw in followers who want to lash out as he does. The first few members will be harder to get on board. But he has plans to try and get them to join out of the fun of his game. Offering strength wealth and power in the long run. Their trials will be dangerous and their obstacles near impenetrable, but with him as leader and the group working together as one he hopes to accomplish high feats. "Losing a comrade is forbidden. Leaving a comrade is treason. If one comrade is left behind the entire team will retrieve them. If a comrade is killed. Revenge will be had thrice over." That is the motto of Kuchiku. Although the later members will be able to see a grander picture with an already half accomplished and flourishing team.

Rei's right, there's absolutely no reason for anyone to want to join you. Izai wants to essentially throw the world into chaos because he has daddy issues. Most missing-nin would laugh in his face if he asked them to join, mainly because he has no static goal, it's simply to run around and increase their bounties. While they may be a fun idea to some, in the long run, it's pointless and makes it far easier to find and kill the entire group. There is no 'grander picture', because there is no future goal.

Not to mention you're attempting to set up some kind of code of honor here, when clearly none of these men will have any. Anyone who kills for sport is not a man of honor, and would be quick to betray anyone they know to get ahead, obviously.

Izai read many books about Pirates when he was young, and figured it be a perfect way to do what he wants. Izai wants to have a group of people, all loyal to one another, destroy buildings, rob stores, rob banks, Take in bounty heads, and kidnap for ransoms.

What Izai wants now is a name in history. And he wants anyone that follows him to have their name's right next to his. He wants to carry the largest bounty, and have a crew of men, all with the next largest bounties.

While piracy may be a fun idea in other world setting, in the Naru-verse, it's quite easy to take out a crew in one fell swoop. A simple water or wind jutsu will completely destroy a ship, if not topple it over.

If you're simply going for a type of terrorism, then I'd like to repeat that things such as robbery and building destruction within a village is nigh close to suicide. Most store owners are trained in some kind of ninjutsu, depending on the village. (even the Yamanaka, who own a flower shop) And even if you did somehow manage to summon up a group of people for this crew, the village's full force would smack you straight down to the ground, due to it being their own home turf, and you'd be outnumbered.

I think you need to get priorities straight, right now it just seems like a boy who's pissed at the world because he has daddy issues and wants to destroy it. No one's going to take that seriously.

Edited by Eechi-go

I've looked at this organization a few times -- not with a drive to join it, mind you -- but just to see where it went. According to the sentence Eechi-go quoted himself, the organization intent, its purpose, is not the killing of others. As it states, the group merely wants to "stick it to the man" essentially. If people get in the way, then "oops," but they are not looking to kill people right-out. Having said that, I do agree with Eechi-go in that such a group, if it could ever be formed, would be terminated instantly by either hunter-nin or the shinobi of the village your group was dumb enough to attack. Granted, there have been some organizations or alliances (namely Akatsuki) that managed to completely ransack Konoha, so if your group was magically powerful enough to fend off hundreds of skilled ninja including, most likely, a Kage or Sennin, then the idea is pheasible. However, this is Akatsuki we are talking about... Logically, there is now way you'd gather a strong enough interest in Sennin+ level shinobi (like Akatsuki) that would join your band of pirates and vandalists.

No I was pretty much going to do this all IC, and let it play out however, I just put it here to keep it in mind for myself. Whether it is app'd here or not I care not. I really don't even care about the problems and dangers of attacking villages. I know we'd get wiped out technicall, but those fighting, and retreating sequences will make the game that much more fun........ I planned to figure out some low level people in villages, nicely ask them to join with whatever kind of intense speal, and then as a large group train, and gain levels. I didn't plan on doing mostly anything really in villages until it was a large team of jounin. Other than that we were to if beginning to damage things do it outside of villages.