Hardcore Skittlez

Bleach Manga Discussion

This probably will sound stupid to anyone but me, but I loved this chapter since for some reason it seemed to broadcast 'Ichigo has actually matured', or grown as a character for once. I guess it was the fact that his facial expression didn't change throughout the whole chapter. It was amusing that it seemed like Aizen and Ichigo's roles were reversed, Aizen used to be the calm and collected while Ichigo spouted off a temper. lol @ Aizen turning into Ichigo.

^ I agree.

It's refreshing to see a chapter dedicated to some actual story progression. Been a long time coming.

I'm reminded of that arc in Yu Yu Hakusho, the one after the 'Dark Tournament' or whatever, where they're all back on Earth and some new people that have powers like them show up.

Seven months is hardly a time skip, 2 years is where it's at. Should have looked at naruto or bleach.

....That is bleach o_0. No, they need to have a five year time skip XD Like us.

So I'm not sure where Kubo is going with this...plus the latest chapter reminds me of a filler chapter, just talk and no progression. Though at least we know Orihime is a clutz and the whole school thinks she's hot.

Now I have to admit that was a fun chapter. We had some actual character interaction and not just 20 panels slapped together to show like...two minutes of actual fighting.

I like the direction they're going with this. Reminds me of how Bleach used to be before they invaded Soul Society.

I'm really enjoying these chapters of late. Showing us a prime example of what Bleach used to be about.

Oh, and anyone catch that 'Hell Arc Special' manga? It's the prequel to the next Bleach movie, which is apparently written and produced by Tite Kubo himself. Should be pretty bad ass.

Nobody's posted in this for a bit (probably because most of the manga has gone to shit and it's not worth talking about), but on the off chance some of you are still reading it..

Ho shit, Orihime's past. o.O"