Hardcore Skittlez

Bleach Manga Discussion

I didn't see any topic of this nature in the last couple of pages, so... Here it is.

The recent chapter made me a little 'lolwut?'. I mean... the Arrancar equivalent of a bankai that's THAT powerful? I mean, it's good to see that Ichigo doesn't like double in strength between fights, a la saiyan style... but seriously?

Way to go Ichigo, losing to some twisted emopire.

EDIT: And why does it not surprise me that Hyorinmaru was the number one rated Zanpakuto? It did kind of shock me that Wabisuke was rated higher than the senbonzakura, though.

Edited by Hardcore Skittlez

Well... I find that relating everything to DBZ makes it easier for me to think.

Normal Shinigami = Saiyan

Shikai = SSJ

Bankai/Arancar = SSJ2

Vaizard/Arancar resurrection form = SSJ3

Therefore, Arancar resurrection form 2 = SSJ4

Anyway, watch Inoue use her ultimate ability of 'Rejection' and 'Reject' Ulquiorra's existence, which will seriously f- over everything, as I believe that he 'saved' Inoue at one point. So if he never saved her, then Inoue would die, and there would be this infinity crisis loop... or something like that.

Maybe that is what Aizen wants anyway? And this infinite crisis loop will ressurrect the 'powerful weapon' that he wanted to take for his own anyway?

nope, I gave up on Bleach. I can probably catch up in a day. The last chapter I read was the one where they were trying to save the fake city. And that huge arancar destroyed one of the pillars.

After that I gave up. Lost interest just like Air Gear.

I respect our Quincy all the more now, I mean if having your arm torn off doesn't make you back off then your pretty badass.

And on the note of Ichigo's current predicament, I say "Who's the King now bitch."

Inner Hollow comes to save the day?

I really, really, really hate Ulquiorra. So, I'm hoping Ichigo goes ssj9001 or something, and rips his wings off. >.>

plot twist; Ichigo is going to become a hollow, and then become an arrancar that has both the bankai and the resureccion stuff. In other words... Ichigo is just about to unlock his hidden sharingan.

So I'm just guessing but, Since Ulq. is number 4, and the 3 other arrancar thingys are above him, that makes them stronger... so does that mean even Vizard Ichigo form is weaker than those Captains (namely Shunsui *pink cape one*) is stronger than Vizards and Ichigo normally, thus making all that hype about cominbing the two powers and what not null because Shunsui can hold his own against the stronger Arrancar, note both Arrancar and Shunsui haven't even used their Bankai or bankai equivilent to fight each other. Furthermore, since Old man Captain is stronger than Shunsui that makes him stupid amounts stronger than all Arrancar... thus once again nulling the whole blended power makes better fighters.

Well, also remember that they've got centuries on Ichigo. Not to mention his Vaizard powers are incomplete - I mean, he can't even do a Cero. Further, Ichigo probably still has more mastery over his bankai to go, being that he knows only one actual attack. I mean, his signature ability was speed, but that's totally null, so...

In addition to all that, Ichigo is using two forms of spirit power (Shinigami AND hollow) while still possessing the life and physical form of a human. So, he's probably severely limited in contrast to those who are pure spirits.

I've always been fascinated with Ulquiorra since he deflected Urahara's attack. And I believe that he could be stronger than number 3 and maybe number 2 in fact. Its kind of how like Flagrant guy in squad 11 hides his power an stay at 5. Aizen may have promoted him if he had showed everyone the second resurrection form. But yeah, HS is right. Captains like Ukitake and Shunsui been there since the beginning of the shinigami academy, not to mention Ichigo's vaizard still is crap compared to the others, who don't even release their shikai before hauling ass on everything.

Actually, that was Samson(Spelling might be off) in the old testament of the Christian bible. Unless my IRL lore is off, that is. But, I'm pretty sure it was Samson.

Yeah, 'cause that chick tricked him into cutting it or whatever, and he got all cryptonite-ified.

Just going to cite some anime/manga's that cite hair = power.

Dragon ball Z / SSj 3

Yu yu Hakusho / Yusuke demon form = less than A rank ----> turned him into S+ rank in power.

Thus Hair growing rapidly always means the next level of high level combat will come about.

Going even further, if someone IRL has their hair growing rapidly....I'll run away quickly.

I'm mad even the guy with a bleach derived name didn't call this in the convo. Ulquiorra isn't weaker than any arrancar..... He said himself that Aizen has never seen his power, meaning no one else has seen him that strong.

Ulquiorra should obviously be #1. Considering Eechigo is stronger than most captains in his hollow form since he was stronger than BYakuya with just bankai. And Byakuya is pretty badass.

Also Quincy get owned......

Why on Earth would she not be able to heal him because of that wound???

Seems retarded the logic behind that, and how would Ulq know that??

Anyways I need better anime.

Ichigo is stronger than most of the new captains in his hollow form, he was just lucky he never fought the real captains. Shunsui, Ukitake, and Old Man are prob. one of the strongest, the old man maybe being the strongest, character in the series. Despite Aizen never seeing Ulquior. real strength hes not one to overlook things if you look at him throughout the series and prob. knows theres a bit more to all his Arrancar, with that in mind I believe Shunsui could have easily defeated Ulqiui. with his Bankai, even in just speed alone Shunsui's step move goes like miles in a second when they are shown running from the old man, I high doubt Ulqui. could go 3/4ths of that.

The series is kind of dying, I'm just holding for more flamboyant Shinigami for he is the ultimate character.

Edited by Seven

Aizen has yet to release that thingy... I fully expect that to happen, and Ichigo will be the one to fight it...

The series is kinda dying down, I guess. The plot development has stagnated into 'big ass fights.' There was so much potential with Chad's development. Even Ishida could have used more attention. Now that Hollow J3 Ichigo is released... do you think that we will see the most powerful character...

'Mystic' Don Kanoji??? Now where's that Z-sword...

Like I said Ichi-Go seems to have lost his human form............. Now he has more power, although now Hollow form is in control as he slipped up.

I dunno about this whole wide range of immaculate power they're constructing. Like I was like cool whatever, when he said black cero was strongest, but now Ichi-go created a new stronger version.

Sure he looks badass now with the horns, and he ripped of an arm. But, I think Ichi-go is overpowered, and they need to show us what the hell the Vaizard are doing...... I mean they showed them leaving the building then nothing.

I want Urahara to come and fight.

and I am still wondering about who amongst these fine men has the power to fight Aizen?

LOL. Hopefully this series will end soon and I can focus more on One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, and Hunter x Hunter (although that one took a turn for the worse with the whole evolving Ants arc... such crap).

Gomu gomu noooooooooo.... Kamehameha!

I cry for hunter x hunter, it got bad after greed island.

Back to bleach...

Ichigo is going to become human again and have a bankai for the mask... (AKA fusion hax) so he'll be able to be human and turn into a full hallow at will. He just has to beat Hichigo again.

On a another random note: We need an Eyeshield 21 topic... >_>