Hardcore Skittlez

Bleach Manga Discussion

So I decided to begin reading Bleach again. Pretty much, I only like it again because Halibel. :wub:

So pretty much, her outfit gets skimpier. :lolwut:

That is all.

edit- well, i must say. these "death" powers are pretty interesting. that is all. lol

Edited by Miso

Kenji...im not going to lie, a big ass grin hit my face when I saw that technique, just like when I saw that he was still alive after being sliced in half. I'm sick of my boi being bitched...haha.

Haha, no worries, man.

Kenji...im not going to lie, a big ass grin hit my face when I saw that technique, just like when I saw that he was still alive after being sliced in half. I'm sick of my boi being bitched...haha.

I hope Aizen takes revenge upon thee for the death of Halibel. :angry:

Dang! Bleach just got more intense for me.

Also... that Espada Starrk and his subordinate Lilynette really shot me down with their "separate-but-together-resurrection." I was planning on making a Shinigami with a gun-like Soul Reaper but Kubo beat me to it. T_T

It's also about time that the Vizards came. I wonder how the battles are going to come out.

That chapter was too short! Seriously. But the large picture at the end looked so badass with all the Vizards and their masks.

The kid that just came in is soo... creepy and weird. "Ahhhh!! Oooooohhh!"

But Gin's reaction was so funny! "He's totally ruining the mood."

Gin is infinitely a more interesting antagonist to watch then Aizen, because whereas we know what Aizen wants *insert generic evil mastermind genius* Gin probably does everything for shits and giggles.

Ummmmm....... I think Tozen will be a Vaizard. Giving him sight would be completely unagainst his entire life's training.

And I'm assuming his destructive force gets larger as he does along with his iron skin.

I do enjoy it..... I think it's progressing pretty slowly though

It IS going slowly. It's seems a lot like "Next time, on Dragon Ball Z"... just when you think somethings about to happen, BOOM, end of the chapter. Bwah. I always feel like a crack addict when reading Bleach, or Naruto. I know it's not good, but I can't seem to turn away. v.V"...

Funny, I didn't think of Tousen being a Vaizard, I automatically assumed sight.