Hardcore Skittlez

Bleach Manga Discussion

It would be kind of silly if it were eyesight; that would mean Tousen is no longer immune to Aizen's shikai. In this last issue Aizen is all about not trusting him. If I were Tousen, I'd rather stay blind then risk falling under one of Aizen's hypnoses...

Yeeep, Hollowfication. Interesting that his mask reflects his inability to see. So Tousens "Vaizard" abilities don't seem to enhance him overly much just yet. He can still be sidestepped/parried, and was caught by that same Vice Captain. Komamura's bankai is going to be too slow, imo. Huge and strong, just like him, but unless it has a secondary form (like Byakuya), I don't see him keeping up with Tousen.

I'm having hard time deciding whether or not this latest chapter was any good, 'cause I'm having a hard time caring about what's going on.

Never was a big fan of Tousen, or Komamaru, and I'm really not paying attention to what's going on. Eventually I'm going to just sit down and re-read a bunch of old chapters or something.

That, or stop reading all together. I've picked up One Piece...

Just to toss my two cents in, I'd like to say that the the only part I actually enjoyed, and probably the only good part of this chapter was the build up between Shinji and Aizen. Which is sad, really. The good part should be the actual content, not the prologue to an upcoming chapter.

At any rate, I'm now curious to see Shinji's zanpakuto.

... I want to know what your opinion is about tousen: Vizard or he can see?(Read Chapter 383 for reference) ...

Hey, look, it was both.

And how ironic his newfound sight was his (apparent) downfall.

Decent chapter, overall.

Eh, wasn't bad. He was so excited about "sight" that he forgot to pay attention. Still, his power was huge. Nearly shattered Komamura's Bankai, and him with it. Shinji should pretty much rape Aizen, but he won't. Stupid storyline :/

Shinji's bankai is not as cool as I hoped it would be. Still no Aizenhax.

Still, Ichigo is about to fuck Aizen up.

Not before getting his ass kicked for 9 chapters.

Also Shinji's bankai, I thought it was pretty cool. Except for the fact that Aizen somehow trumped it two seconds into the fight.

Not before getting his ass kicked for 9 chapters.

Also Shinji's bankai, I thought it was pretty cool. Except for the fact that Aizen somehow trumped it two seconds into the fight.

My guess: Aizen just used his own zanpakuto to reverse it all again.

Good chapter. I like the last scene with Ichigo and Aizen.

Again, Aizen shows us how much of a badass he really is. I like how they kept up the power difference between himself and pretty much everyone else in the series. Interested to see how well Ichigo handles himself in the initial round. Y'know, before he goes 'Super Saiyan'.

What bothers me is that Aizen has the Haxpakuto AND he seems to have ridiculous power in addition to that. If it were just one - especially just the haxpakuto - I'd be way more okay with it. In fact I kind of think that he's just bluffing about all of his power beyond the haxpakuto.

I kind of sped through this chapter and honestly don't feel like going through it again to see if I missed this; does someone want to explain to me what happened with Tousen and the blood everywhere? Was it Aizen who just finished him off from a distance, or what?

Well the new chapters are out finally, and the one for Bleach... I liked it. Admittedly I only liked the last three pages, but I liked those enough to like the whole scan.

At least, what it looks like, there's going to be a free for all match from now on instead of all of these one on one battles.

No, wossname with the scar across his nose finished him while he was distracted by he newfound sight.

Nope. Im pretty sure Sukasai meant the part where Tousen wanted to see his lieutenant's face but he got killed before he could. And from the looks of it, Aizen probably did it.

I may have forgotten but where is Gin in all this? Is he just like chilling in the back while everyone makes their speech to fight Aizen, aren't you supposed to kill the underlings then go after the big guy? Also a point far back, what's the point of introducing Ichigo's dad as a Shinigami and then never mention it again? He could at least show up in this big fight and be like "oi I had powers all along let me do some damage."