Hardcore Skittlez

Bleach Manga Discussion

I may have forgotten but where is Gin in all this? Is he just like chilling in the back while everyone makes their speech to fight Aizen, aren't you supposed to kill the underlings then go after the big guy? Also a point far back, what's the point of introducing Ichigo's dad as a Shinigami and then never mention it again? He could at least show up in this big fight and be like "oi I had powers all along let me do some damage."

When was this?! How come I totally forgot about this!?

I was actually looking forward to reading this, this week, too. I had a little burst of excitement when I saw someone posted here, signaling the scan was out.

Then I read the post.

Then I read the chapter.

Thanks for shattering my happiness, Bleach.

Edited by Sukasai

Ye gods, no. Kubo Tite has been, at some points in his career, better than Eiichiro Oda will ever be (see Zombie Powder). If he can just realize the problem and stop DBZing, the series will become wonderful. Kind of like Yoshihiro Togashi and Hunter x Hunter; the series has SO much potential if he would just dbz + hiatus less.

It's pretty obvious he's not going down yet. We still have a good 20 chapters to go through of him nearly killing everyone but Ichigo, and then Ichigo going into hollow mode #32513 and killing Aizen in one hit. Plus Gin is still dicking around somewhere. I think.

I kinda thought something like this would happen, but it was still kind of cool I guess. I didn't see him switching a person in for himself, I did figure his shikai was already activated though. Good chapter even if he is incredibly overpowered.

He's the Sasuke power level equivalent in the Bleach universe.

That's an insult. Everyone knows Aizen is the Goku power level equivalent in Bleach.

I personally like this chapter. I love how Aizen tricked everyone(including me) and then X'd out all the shinigami around Hinamori. It made me smile wider than this... :lolwut:

Then you add that Ichigo watched them all attack her. Oooooh, makes me gitty like a japanese school girl. I just hope Aizen chose not to affect Ichigo instead of Ichigo being immune to shikai. <.<

<------ Aizen fanclub member.

Edited by Miso

I rather like the idea of Aizen just choosing not to have Ichigo under the illusion. I mean, it could easily be played off that Ichigo didn't stop them, because he didn't honestly think that Hitsugaya would attack Hinamori.

<3 I rather liked this chapter too.

Sorry, it wasn't meant as an insult, I actually like Aizen as a villain even if he is kind of overpowered. I should just keep my mouth shut from now on, I can't seem to say things right.

I still liked the chapter though.

Edited by Sukasai

Lol shit Aizen is one of the best villains yet. But I'll probably hate it when Ichigo somehow finds the strength to match his...Mangas nowadays tend to just DragonBall their way through..Makes me sad.

There's not much to do other than dragonball, since killing the main character off would be lame. It's almost hilarious how pretty much half of the supporting characters are just dropping like flies though.

I guess they could let Aizen do his business after defeating and not killing everyone and let him rule over all, but that'd be lame too. So yeah... dragonballing is pretty much the only option, sadly.

One piece does it too, but somehow manages to stay cool pretty much every time.

My guess on where he is: not in the fight, judging by his age/wisdom and power and the tricks of Aizen the best bet for him would be not to fight. Say he could beat Aizen in a sheer power fight (most likely) but factor in Aizen can pretty much trick him in 10000 ways and have him obliterate all the other captains in a second, so he probably took this into account and decided to act more like a failsafe, but this is just my guess.