Gene

Coffee Vs Tea

Better Beverage  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer Coffee or Tea?

• Coffee
    • Tea
    • Ahhhh I cant decide!! Cookies!! :)

While on an average day, I'd probably have to admit that I like them both equally, I believe the situation sets the stage for rapid decision making. Were it a groggy day for me, Its coffee. Were it a stressful evening, its tea. And jim....when was your last cigarette?

While on an average day, I'd probably have to admit that I like them both equally, I believe the situation sets the stage for rapid decision making. Were it a groggy day for me, Its coffee. Were it a stressful evening, its tea. [/quote

Haha I couldn't agree more ^^ I also enjoy a cup of tea in the evening after a long stressful day but alas I do drink coffee almost everyday :)

I usually drink Maxwell Original Roast, none of the decaf half n' half business, and I'll drink Redrose, peppermint or a cup of lemon zinger when I need something different. But once in a while, I like to combine my Maxwell with Redrose! It has its own flavor and actually tastes pretty damn good...for me at least.

And then Cookies. Cookies are needed.

Edited by Draiko

Coffe as black as it gets.

Btw, I accidentally drank a few cups while I was on a medication that was increasing the effect by four times the original, that was one sleep less night I can tell you that.