Nappers

Return of the King

Who is The Nappers?

Friends. Members. Fellow Staff. I come to bury the mythological member that is 'Nappers', not to praise him.

Now back to Earth. Hi. I'm Nappers. I've been around the block so to speak. I'm The Ninja Academy's resident Legal Expert from, to many of you, over the great pond in London, England. The Ninja Academy has been, in its own way, a part of my life for many years now. The forum was first brought to my attention while I was in College (that's for ages 16-18) and has since been there with me through University, Law School, until even now. I have many, many fond memories of the forum along with equally as many distasteful ones. Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed my association with the forum because of the members it attracts and the members that it has retained. Once upon a time I turned the forum on its head with the amount of creations and ideas that I tried to steam roll through. I'm apparently less active nowadays but the forum continues to grow and develop at an exciting rate. Testament to those members who have been around as long as I have, longer, and of course the more fresh faced ideologists that trawl the board. Why am I writing an introduction so many years down the line? Isn't it obvious. To say 'hello' to all those people that I've never met. Also to say 'omgyou!<3' to everyone that I've missed. I look forward to meeting you all again. Below you'll find some brief information about glamorous me, starting with a snippet from my old introduction.

See you guys in Spam, if it's anywhere as good as the old days.

"When you're bored, it's 4 am, you've made cursed seals, and you think your brain is gonna crush from over lack of sleep in recent weeks.. you're allowed to make an intro sheet." - Nappers.

Alias/Nickname(s):

- Nappers.

- Napps.

- Nappy.

- Tails. [if you know me on Xbox Live]

City: London, England.

Job: Trainee Lawyer.

New to NA?: Haha!

Favourite Type of Music: Dubstep.

Favourite Band(s): Muse.

Favourite Song(s): I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith.

Favourite Type of Game: Fun.

Favourite Game(s):

- Halo REACH.

- BioShock Series.

- Assassins Creed Series.

- Tetris.

- Streets of Rage (best game).

- Mario Kart Series.

- GoldenEye (N64).

- Max Payne Series.

- WarCraft III The Frozen Throne.

- Final Fantasy VI.

- Final Fantasy IX.

- Final Fantasy XI.

- Final Fantasy XIII.

Favourite System(s):

- SNES.

- SEGA Dreamcast.

- GameCube.

Overall Personality: I love everyone.

BF//GF: Obviously.

Relationships Good or Bad? Why?: "Commitment" sums me up.

Looking for that "special someone": I have a couple special someone's but one someone special.

Hobbies:

- Clubbing.

- Gym.

- Reading.

- Shopping.

- Gaming.

- Studying.

- Perving.

- Holidaying.

Favourite Food(s): Strawberries!.

Favourite Colour(s): Salmon Pink & Lilac.

Favourite Animal(s): Bunnies! (Taste so good).

Favourite Word(s): Shibby.

Favourite Phrase(s): "Life is like traffic. You sit in it for ages. Perhaps put on the AC, or play some music to make the journey more comfortable. And when it's finally over you think; well what was the bloody point in that?” – Me.

Favourite Article of Clothing(s):

- Socks.

- Then scarves.

How long have you been reading/watching Naruto: Stopped liking the series after The Third died. Grew to hate the series in the middle of Sasuke vs Naruto volume 1.

Who is your favourite character: Tenten, Hanabi & Sasuke.

Watch any other anime? If so which ones?:

- Fist of the North Star (not the crappy series, the original movie).

- Ninja Scroll.

- Guyver.

- Hellsing.

- Ghost in the Shell.

- Cowboy Bebop.

- Gundam Wing.

- Gundam SEED (& SEED Destiny).

- Neon Genesis Evangelion.

- Last Exile.

To name a few.

Anything else you would like us to know? I have no tonsils. :o

[if there is anything else that you would like to know do not hesitate to raise an enquiry.]