Hardcore Skittlez

ARK: Survival Evolved

So! I've talked to a couple of you about this already-- I'm currently renting a private server for ARK, and I'm extending an open invitation to anyone who gets the game to join me on the server! Right now, we have a maximum capacity of 40, but if it somehow explodes, I may be convinced to shell out a bit extra to expand the number of open slots. It's currently set to have PVP enabled, as I feel that is a pretty crucial part of the game experience. However, as it is a 'private' server, we get to avoid some of the nonsense associated with random griefers suicide-triceratops'ing our houses!

The Server name is: Noblesse Oblige

The Server password is: lolwut42

You can locate it by using the steam client and clicking view->servers->set parameters to ARK only, and then sorting by name. As of right now, it's having a small hiccup wherein you can't just throw in the server IP in your favorites and connect that way. However, once you are in and have made your survivor, you will be able to readily access it in ARK's in-game interface at any point.

I basically play with everything but Anti-aliasing and Textures on low. It kinda sucks sometimes, but the game is pretty enjoyable still.

Much was accomplished today! On the first day of the server being played in any substance that wasn't a mad dash for levels, Paul, Pikachu, and myself managed to accomplish the beginnings of a cliff base, and the taming of: A T-Rex named Q-Tip, 3 Raptors(Saddled and named: Boots, Pantaloon, and Kneesocks), 2 Triceratops(Named Scribbles and Accessories), a prehistoric tortoise named Strife, and a Dilosaur named Tyrone.

My character is being built for like... pure hp/melee damage, so I have taken to punching everything until it falls unconscious. I can go rounds of fistycuffs with Trikes and not even bat a lash. I even knocked Q-Tip out when we first tamed her by hand, though she was already damaged by a series of fights with several other large dinosaurs. I just followed her until I saw an opportunity to run up and beat her ankles to unconsciousness.