Eechi-go

Fire Emblem Fates:.

I've not picked it up yet, but it's on my to pick up list when it comes to 3DS games. Might be healthy to pick up something other than Pokemonz, so I can think of the game system as something other than a Pokemon device.

My code is 14763-68799-80014-92294.

For those who aren't aware of what heart seals are, think of them like the second seals in Awakening if you played that. It lets you switch over to the other class that the character has access to in the same tier. If you plan on being a little skill whore, you're gonna wanna stock up on them before a character exceeds level 18 of their base class so you can still get the skills in the other class.

There is no leveling backwards in this one. Heart seals won't reset you to level 1 like Awakening. Be careful about leveling someone higher than 18.

The only issue with the heart seals is that they're EXTREMELY rare, rod/staff shops carry them, but until you upgrade them to the 3rd level, they only have a limited supply that doesn't restock. Here's the trick though- go online and start kicking down the doors into people's castles who already have a level 3 rod/staff shop, and you can buy one seal per day, per castle.

As for my Corrin's class, I went Samurai because I'm playing through Birthright first.

Edited by Eechi-go