Hardcore Skittlez

Boruto Anime Discussion(SPOILERS)

Even better. It's gonna be a Sage Orb in eye form, merged with a byaku-tenseigan. But its because hes the kid of a jinchuuriki, so he'll give birth to a new, unique demon too.

/facepalm

It's not. I was just hoping Boruto would let us go back to relatively simple ninja world problems, but instead it feels like we're immediately gonna leap back to outrageous power no jutsu. Like, all the building blocks are there. And as opposed to just letting him be Boruto on his own, he's already manifesting a new eye power before he even enters the academy.

I just want the Tenseigan to come back... q.q

I am definitely hoping that they try to stay on the more subtle side for most of it. I mean, even in the movie- which takes place well after the first episode- things didn't get outrageous until Naruto and Sasuke got involved. I'm curious to see what it is. Maybe it's some Tenseigan offshoot, since he's not Otsutsuki(which was a requirement for Tenseigan, iirc?) or maybe it's just a juiced up Byakugan, which we've already seen Himawari use. That's the big question that does come to mind, though! Can Boruto use the Byakugan like Himawari?

I hope that whatever Boruto does have its unique and works on a different axis than Byakugan and isn't just "Byakugan but better!". I want Himiwari to have a place in the show to be a badass as they age. Would be really cool if later on Himiwari fought with Boruto against the big bad.

Please write girls better.

Its an anime. filler is inevitable. I'm just glad I can enjoy boruto without the shitty manga artists giving everyone pig noses. But I'm openly skeptical that its gonna be overpowered chosen one bullshit again.

Shonen manga are literally all OP chosen one bullshit. You may be watching the wrong genre. I have a hard time thinking of a single shonen where the main character isn't the heir to some amazing thing, or secretly a robot, or from space, or harboring a demon inside of him. 

I mean yes. Eventually its gonna be stupid. Naruto got stupid too. But I want that to be eventually. Chapter 300 not Chapter 10. Let me enjoy the first part of it so when the bullshit comes down I can be like "remember the good chapters? Those were good. Chunnin Exam was the best arc."

And despite all shonen anime having a chosen one mechanic, not all chosen ones are super OP. Sailor Moon was pretty average, she just had god tier plot armor. Cardcaptor Sakura...same deal, she was just actually smart AF and got resourceful. Fate/Stay/Zero/Infinite didnt involve any chosen one mechanics. It actually was pretty sweet. FMA involved them being not much stronger than any other alchemist, and way weaker than their antagonists. A "chosen one" mechanic can be done well. Naruto did not do it well.

I think skitts is excited about toneri. Also, this is stepping into weird territory. Toneri is a good guy then we obliterate him as a bad guy in the boruto movie? And why doesn't boruto recognize him in the boruto movie. CONTINUITY ERRORS GUYS! *Kouta explodes*