Just like the summer you never hesitate

I'm drawn to you like the moth is to the flame

A new horizon before our eyes

Whatever may cross our path, I'll keep this love alive

I'm falling back into the web of night

~

It's huge~!

Level: 4

Appearance: Although just a little small for his breed, Ueko is an average feline in all fashions. He wears a cap of black fur, bears a white chest and brilliant yellow-green eyes. He carries himself on black legs and white-socked paws, trailing a black tail from his equally ebony rump. Being the pacifist - or coward- he is, Ueko bears no scars, and his silky coat is he same all around: well groomed and luxurious to the point of obsession. According to some, this makes him stupid and automatically signals a lack of any priortizing skill. However, Ueko feel sit adds to his natural deception. After all, who would suspect a common house cat of anything but leaving half-eaten rodents on one's doorstep?

Personality: He's loud, obnoxious and, somehow, an essential part of any mission involving elements of espionage: A cat of two sides. at times, Ueko is fun loving and quick to make a joke - usually at another's expense. And, on the other, he bears a firm grudge against any member of the NCIA, using sharpened wits and his innocent appearance to complete any number of tasks.

Ueko abhors combat of any style, and prefers to work from the sidelines. (See: Watching the battle from afar.) Adamantly, he insists that he is merely a 'Spying-type' summon and he would only be a hindrance on the battlefield. It is this 'cowardice' that has caused many other summons to look down on him and claim that Ueko is not onlyy useless, but an embarrassment to all summons. This may be why Ueko is 'exclusive,' and does not belong to any contract but his own.

Special: Ueko may never be summoned to a battlefield. Ueko requires his own specific Summon contract.

Skills: --

Techs:

32 Jutsu Points Remaining

Kanashii Komoriuta ; Sorrowful Lullaby

Type: Genjutsu; Personal [seal less.]

Cost: 150 Chakra

Upkeep: None

Damage: N/A

Effects:

-This is a role-play jutsu, but still requires the use of formulas and dodge rolls to hit.

-If this jutsu hits, the target falls asleep for three posts.

Description: Moving live beings is always difficult, especially if they happen to be moving. Sleep, the simplest way to prevent movement, is the focus of this jutsu. Ueko will spare only a sideways glance as the world starts to spin. It takes only a few moments for the target being to feel the effects of his jutsu, and nothing may halt their descent into slumber, where waits a world of slow turmoil and defeat. A place of dream where hope, and even dreams themselves are little more than a fleeting memory.

Restrictions: None.

JP: 5

Kakuremino; Magic Cloak of Invisibility

Cost: 100 Chakra

Upkeep: 70 Chakra per post.

Effects:

-This is a role-play jutsu.

-While this jutsu is active, Ueko may not be detected by means of sight or tracking Jutsus of equal or lesser rank to this jutsu.

-Ueko becomes visible if he makes physical contact with another living being after this jutsu is activated.

Description: He avoids combat at any cost, using both Genjutsu to hide himself from the naked, unskilled eye, and his own physical abilities to muffle the sound of his movements. If one were to watch Ueko as he casts this jutsu, they would see him shimmer in the most delicate way, quickly fading out of the realm of the seeable. Nobody really knows for sure, because nobody has bothered to ask, but it seems as if Ueko uses a sort of barrier to remain undetected by probing Jutsus that may seek to sniff him out and blow his cover, for it is near impossible to find him once he has hidden beneath his cloak of invisibility.

JP: 4

Jinmon: Ichi Utagai; Interrogation: One Question.

Cost: 100 Chakra

Upkeep: None

Effects:

-This is a role-play jutsu, but still requires the use of formulas and dodge rolls to hit.

-If this jutsu hits, the target must answer one question truthfully.

-Only works on targets with concentration lower than Ueko's.

-May only be used on a Target of equal or lesser rank.

Description: Ueko's signature jutsu, and his most effective, Jinmon: Ichi Utagai (Often shortened to just 'Jinmon') is a fairly simple technique, requiring only eye contact between summon and target. There are no seals, because he can form none, and there is no warning, because he feels no need to announce his actions. There is only the slightest flick of his tail, and then his eyes seem to spin and twirl - homage to the Uchiha? He asks his question only once, utilizing the extent of his brutality to take the answer by force; the power of suggestion is a power that is rarely used these days.

JP: 4

Iji: Heshioru; Memories: Smash

Cost: 80 Chakra

Upkeep: None.

Effects:

-If this jutsu hits, the target ninja 'Forgets' what happened in their previous post.

-Only works on targets with concentration lower than Ueko's.

-Can only be used on a Target of equal or lesser level.

-This jutsu may not be used during any sort of training.

- Once used, cannot be used again in the next Post thereafter.

Description: You see cats everywhere. In alleys, in corners. You don't see them in 'ultra-secret bases.' Ueko knows that he cannot 'Henge' himself into some random Ninja and, thus, relies on more drastic measures get himself out of a sticky situation unscathed. Again with his wild eyes, he will make contact and, with a blast of illusionary power, will wipe the last few seconds of another being's mind, leaving them dazed for a moment or two. This provides a welcome window for escape should the need arise.

JP: 3

Weapon: N/A

-Total Stats: 8000

-Stats:

Health Power: 1000

Stamina: 5

Chakra: 1500

Taijutsu:

Defense: 400

Ninjutsu:

Resistance: 495