Warr

Ace In Sleeve, Surprises Surprises.

Umikoi Warrusu Ton; Ensho Hi Tenohira (Umikoi Warrusu Type; Heat Wave Fire Palm)

Type: Fire Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Cost: 126

Damage: 118

Effects: This technique, because of it's surprise, has effectively a 10 point bonus to the to-hit roll.

Description: A shinobi-nin utilizing this technique will charge at the opponent, in a low crouch type of movement, and at the right moment, will throw their weight forward in what would be the equivalent of an open palm uppercut, not coming close enough to connect in most cases, but then throwing forth a blast of Fire Chakra, effectively extending their reach of damage, and possibly singeing the opponent.

Umikoi Warrusu Ton; Hi Tesabaki Hokosaki (Umikoi Warrusu Type; Fire Manipulation Spear)

Type: Fire Ninjutsu

Cost: 214

Damage: 258

Effects: May only use Evasion to dodge this technique, excluding bloodline skills that provide evasive or straight dodging bonuses. This technique has an effective 10 point bonus on to-hit roll. Opponent is dealt the status 'Scorched' for the next 3 turns.

Description: A modification of the 'Water Manipulation; Power Spear' technique, created by Warrusu after plenty of experience with his primary elemental speciality, this technique is created via a burst of fire chakra from the user's arms, a handseal 'Dragon', formed, before the fire chakra incircles the user in a twirling almost mystical direction, and then is shot forth with immense speed.

Edited by Warr

Your tags will need to be updated . A "Fire Ninjutsu/Taijutsu" isn't an accepted tag format. It would be "Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu [Fire]. Additionally, we now require people to explicitly state what resource is being paid, so add in "Chakra" after your costs please, unless you're paying with something else.

Your effects are a weird mix of effect and fluff. If your first one just gives you a +10% chance to hit, say so. However, that won't fly currently. Instead of giving +% chance to hit most of the time, we ask you modify the wording to be "The user gains +x Accuracy when calculating chance to hit for this technique". the reason we do this is that a +% chance to hit bypasses the 1.5x rule. Boosting your own Acc is... essentially the same, but keeps things more regulated. 

Second one: What non-bloodline ability allows people to dodge a physical attack with concentration? If you find one, let me know, cause we've cracked down on that so damn hard. More than one character has felt that ax and it's still a battle for even the bloodlines trying to do that. Long story short, cut that bit. Also see above for your extra chance to hit thing.

Panda's review is unaddressed, so I don't need to write a review here. Like I said in the DM, I am moving old threads to dead if they have not seen movement or their creators are inactive. If you'd like to update these techs in the future, I can move this back to custom for you.