inspiration

Tide V. Longhorns

Tide v. Longhorns  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Alabama Crimson Tide
    • Texas Longhorns

Roll Tide baby, i come from the land where the mullet attacks, business up front, party in the back yall. That's right, the home of red necks and fried chicken, thats where i am from. and boys and girls, lemme tell ya, football ain't a game down here, its a religion, a way of life

RAMMER JAMMER YELLA' HAMMER!

GIVE 'EM HELL, ALABAMA!!!!

I don't watch football, but I was born and raised in Austin, Texas, so... Hook 'em Horns, motherfucker.

I was downtown at a swing dancing place, and when I walked out everyone was stumbling about drunk, moaning "The gaaaaammmmmeeee". My first thought was "Dammit, I lost the Game" but my second was "Oh, I guess the Longhorns lost. Pity."

I don't watch football, but I was born and raised in Austin, Texas, so... Hook 'em Horns, motherfucker.

I was downtown at a swing dancing place, and when I walked out everyone was stumbling about drunk, moaning "The gaaaaammmmmeeee". My first thought was "Dammit, I lost the Game" but my second was "Oh, I guess the Longhorns lost. Pity."

This was about the same for me, though instead of a swing dancing place, I was at a friend's house playing Rock Band.

Sad that the only Longhorn sympathizers in this forum were AFG, but eh. Stupid Tide peoples!

Let's imagine a hypothetical situation here. Let's say Usain Bolt broke his leg and couldn't compete in the 100m dash in the Olympics. Jamaica, therefore, does not win gold. And you say: "to anyone that thiniiks kenya won cause jamaica's best athlete was hurt, well fuck you."

EDIT: Oh, God. I'm arguing about football. Strike me down.

Edited by Matthias Drake